85

Anushka : I am really sorry Siddharth I don't know what is happening to me can you please drop me at my home we will talk tomorrow.

Siddharth : yeah okay.

After this Siddharth lose that moment when he can confess his feelings to Anushka.

Anushka is feeling herself attracting towards siddharth now.

Siddharth didn't know what's the confusion going on in his mind right now.

Because it was always clear in his mind that he want Anushka in his life but today when he is so close to get his love in his life he just withdraw himself.

Siddharth drive to anushka residence and drop her.

Anushka : thank you... And I love you siddharth for being my best friend.

Anushka just trying to not to create any awkward situation for them but right now she is attracting towards Siddharth and Siddharth is also know that.

Siddharth : yeah good night, I will see you tomorrow.

Siddharth drive the car back to home.

Siddharth POV

Now will you please give explanation to yourself Siddharth Nigam that what is going on in your own heart.

Don't you want her to kiss you?

If no... Then why you are running behind her and if yes... Why you bloody idiot stop her.

This was the damn moment for what I am waiting from last so many years but when it came in my life I take my step back.

what is wrong with me I don't know.

Is it because of avneet?

Maybe yes... to be honest I am feeling guilty that I get married to Avneet and today I was about to confess my love to Anushka.

Yes, this is right it was the reason I stop so I have to get free from my unwanted married relationship with avneet after that i can commit in relationship with anushka.

I have to talk to my lawyer.

But think about it Siddharth, do you really want to end this relationship this soon.

Is it really just a one way relationship from avneet's side, are you sure your heart is not involved in it.

Pov ends

Stay tuned