91

Like this 3 days run away,

Siddharth and lawyer is trailing in court for this divorce case, because this is impossible to get divorce from this case without the consent of Avneet.

And Abhishek is not letting avneet give up.

Siddharth even facing a lot of loss in the business after Abhishek take his investment out of his own family business.

Anushka and her family is trying to help Siddharth but Siddharth can't tell them the truth that how he is facing this loss.

Even in the court,

Siddharth is facing a lot of embarrassment as judge told him clearly that how can he be so stupid to marry a girl and now wants a divorce within a month.

Now judge gave orders to Abhishek that next day it will be last hearing and in that Avneet should be present.

Abhishek nodded.

Siddharth tried to talk to Abhishek but he is not ready for any conversation with Siddharth.

Siddharth POV

This is the worst face of my life which I am facing right now my own brother is standing against me.

Even I am feeling guilty now because whatever is happening with me is all what I deserve.

I lost a well wisher like avneet.

I think I should go and apologize to Abhishek Bhaiya I should settle this matter out of court, for anushka i can't lose my whole family which is my brother only.

I will accept avneet in front of Abhishek bhaiya then he will forgive me.

Because today something happened what makes me realise that anushka will never trust me like avneet do.

Today through someone to get to know that there was a girl with whom I am living with in my villa.

And there is no commitment between us yet, but today she told me that she never accept me, if I slept with any girl in my life.

I don't get it why she said this but that is enough to make me realise that Anushka can't be replacement of Avneet in anyway.

So now I want to solve everything so I reached farm house.

POV ends.

Stay tuned.

Giving double update please vote for all chapters updated today 🙏🏻