52

Anushka : what are you saying Siddharth, how can you say this?

Riyaz : yes bro.. you must have any misunderstanding I am not taking advantage of Anushka's love in anyway and she confess her feeling to me I didn't came to her.

Siddharth : I better know guys like you, you just know how to play with girls use them and throw them later. (Said angrily)

Anushka : Siddharth control yourself this is not a way to talk to anyone and we are in a public place.

Riyaz : look brother you are one of the most powerful and famous businessman I am not in mood to mess with you because it will be worst for me only. But you can't say all this to me, I have self respect too.

Siddharth : oh really, do you really have self respect and why are you standing here you get lost from here right now only. (Said with gritted teeth)

Anushka : enough siddharth, I can't tolerate such kind of behaviour from anyone against Riyaz and I was not even expecting that you will try to kill my happiness with your own hand like this.

Siddharth : but...

Riyaz : calm down Anuskha, I can understand Siddharth must be protected for you as a best friend.

Siddharth : Anushka I want to talk to you in personal, and trust me this Riyaz is not a right guy for you.

Riyaz : I think I should leave Anushka I can't stand here, this is really so embarrassing and I am not going to a relationship like this with you.

Anushka : wait riyaz, i trust you baby,....and You Siddharth, now you are crossing your limits and you seems drunk today so you better meet me later.

Siddharth : Anushka I know what I am saying, try to understand yarr.

Riyaz moved out without saying anything.

Anushka is about to go behind him but Siddharth stop her.

Siddharth : Anuskha, listen please...

Anushka : no Siddharth I can't, I really can't and you know well...I hard fought with my destiny to get Riyaz in my life, I can't lose him now.

Siddharth : but he is not a right guy for you I can prove it.

Anushka : I don't care about anything I just want him with me and now we decide to date... So you better stay away from my personal life.

Anushka left in anger.

Siddharth is still not believe in that Anushka didn't even listen to him for Riyaz.

He is broken badly today.

Stay tuned