114

The movie is fully packed with all kind of genre, but only few scenes of the movie made Siddharth mine to bring it on the screen.

Siddharth and Avneet get into the bed inside the quilt to keep them warm and increase the heat of their body.

The movie started, Siddharth is very explaining her everything very lovingly.

Avneet is looking at him more than the screen.

Now there is scene hits the screen, where rose came out with the kimono on her body. (sorry for if I made any mistake because I didn't watched Titanic I just read this on imdb parental guide)

Rose opens her kimono robe and it almost shows her full frontal body, She lets the robe fall off her shoulders, her bare buttocks is visible and stands in front of Jack completely naked.

This is all what going on in the screen and this is something avneet is seeing the first time on big screen.

She felt shy, she cover her eyes like this 🙈.

But in the next second, avneet open her eyes, see siddharth smiling looking at screen.

Even the Kate Winslet make her feel jealous.

Avneet (with grumpy face) : what are you seeing there?

Siddharth didn't get it that she is feeling jealous when he is looking at the screen while Actress standing naked.

She get up and came in front of his eyes.

Avneet : this is really really very wrong.

Siddharth : what happen?

Avneet : why are you staring at that girl like this? (With a cute angry face)

Siddharth : wait.. She is an actress, avneet.

Avneet : so what, she is a girl and you were seeing at her body.

Siddharth get the new thing in his life that somebody is getting possesive for a movie watch.

Avneet : I don't want to talk to you I am so angry on you today. (She turn her back to him)

But she is still not let him see on the scene.

Siddharth get up and turn off the screen.

Siddharth : happy now...

Avneet smiled.

But siddharth get an idea now.

Stay tuned.