134

Avneet didn't recognize any of them, but she hugged vaishnavi because avneet was waiting for someone come who consider her as his or her family members.

Because she remember everything till the date, when she was getting married to that old men.

But after that all what happened is missed from her mind.

Actually two days ago,

Co incidentally on the accident spot, riyaz pass through that road at same time.

He saw Avneet, and bring her to this hospital. And at that night only he get to know that avneet lose her memory.

And next day, he bring fruit for avneet and he told avneet and feed this in her mind that he is her best friend.

And she just get divorce some days ago.

Avneet thought that she get married to that old men and after using her for some days, that guy left her.

Actually,

Riyaz is planning to bring Avneet out of the city with him, but hospital wants to be more evident before giving discharge to Avneet.

Then they get to know the police FIR for Avneet after that accident filed by Abhishek nigam.

So they contact him.

Avneet hugs her too, because she find love in this hug.

Vaishnavi : you don't know I can feel like I get a new life seeing you fine.

Avneet : sorry, but I didn't remember you. Who are you?

Vaishnavi hold her hand lovingly.

Vaishnavi : doctor told us everything my dear, and I am your sister vaishnavi. Or you can say bhabhi, here is he.. Abhishek my husband and your brother.

Avneet : Abhishek nigam... Right?

Abhishek thought that how do she remember him.

Avneet : you know, riyaz told me that a good guy Abhishek nigam helped me against my husband to get free from his torture.

Abhishek didn't know that why that riyaz filled this kinda feeling in her mind.

Because now he is feeling it risky to introduce siddharth right now.

Stay tuned.