76

Siddharth POV

Avneet is doing really so much for me, she really came with me in party.

She know that she is my wife, still she is helping me to get my girlfriend in my life she is even didn't stop me in anyway or oppose against divorce.

She understand this very easily that I love someone else and marrying her is not my choice it was compulsion for me to save her.

But still she is so understanding, so I think I should do something for her but what?

What if I bring a gift for my cute kid... Hey wait.. My cute kid... Seriously siddharth.

Okay forget it!!

I don't know what's she like the most but what if I buy a huge teddy bear for her, I guess all the girls like teddy bears.

Yeah good idea, then I give her after dinner tonight.

Siddharth orders a teddy bear and came home earlier today, he receives the teddy bear.

Mostly at this time Avneet will be in her room only because she came out  only when Siddharth come back from office.

Siddharth told everyone not to inform Avneet that he came back to home.

His maid was saying something, but he didn't listened to her.

He received the teddy bear and it was huge but he carried teddy bear to his room himself.

He opened his bedroom with his room keys enter inside the room with the teddy bear

Siddharth was planning a huge surprise for Avneet but right here he is going to get surprise.

As soon he entered, he got surprise as Avneet was there in his room.

Avneet is in his room is not surprise but surprise is her outfit.

She is wearing this hoodie, it's siddharth's wear actually

She is wearing this hoodie, it's siddharth's wear actually. Why she is wearing this only she knows that.

But it's not the end of surprise, she is wearing hoodie is a thing but she is only wearing this hoodie makes her looking super tempting and hot.

Avneet didn't notice him in room, till now.

Stay tuned

How will the reaction will be when their eyes meet now?

Target - 35 votes