98

Siddharth take a step ahead.

Siddharth love teasing her whenever she feel shy. Because those red cheeks are look more pretty.

Just taking few more steps back make avneet hits back on the wall. Siddharth hands came around her waist holding her to save her to not get collided with the wall.

Avneet is feeling shy.

Avneet is looking down.

Siddharth : don't be shy... I am teasing you.

Siddharth consider that she is feeling uncomfortable a bit so he decided to take step back.

But now Avneet is committed for a kiss she is not in a mood to let him go. So when he takes step back, avneet smash her lips on his lips.

Siddharth got a surprise for a moment.

But for now they prefer to rest their brain and let their body flow in the love for each other.

Nothing can be more perfect than this kiss, as they both want this kiss from so long and for very long.

Avneet and siddharth lips keep on ruling over each other lips until they feel like they are out of breathe.

Siddharth breaks the kiss.

Avneet know that she must look for desperate because Siddharth what taking step back from kiss, when she go for a smooch.

But now the priorities are really clear whatever is her right she want them now.

Siddharth : I am too late to say this... But I love you Avneet, I love you so much.

Avneet : I love you too.

Siddharth : I plan the better proposal for you in Maldives, but no issues... we can do this here as well I just need some time till evening.

Avneet : but what?

Siddharth : it's a surprise.

It is early morning, so it is time for breakfast.

Siddharth and Avneet went to the restaurants for having their breakfast, later they come back to their room and they were really tired from the journey and those hectic days they experience in last week.

They came back to room, after shopping actually for some clothes.

Siddharth buy something for her, but didn't told her what it is yet 🥺

Stay tuned.