103

In last chapter I left you when there was someone came in the room of Avneet.

Avneet : who are you?

So the new entry is Vaishnavi Nigam (Abhishek's wife).

Vaishnavi : the decoration is really so beautiful.

Avneet : thanks, but who are you... and what are you doing here mam?

Vaishnavi : you don't know me! What will I do with this siddharth, he didn't even introduce me with you yet.

Avneet feels really burning, she is not ready for a entry of any other girl in Siddharth life again.

Avneet : mam, I didn't recognize you at all.

Vaishnavi : Hi...this is Vaishnavi Nigam, abhishek's wife and siddharth's bhabhi.

Avneet feel relieved.

Vaishnavi : who plan this decorations?

Avneet blush answer that question.

Vaishnavi : ohh means siddharth.

Avneet nodded.

Vaishnavi : I am really so happy that this boy is improving behaviour with you, Abhishek told me everything whatever happened between you and Siddharth till now. It was really sad.

Avneet : I forget all that di. It all was past.

Vaishnavi : aww, you are really such a sweetheart.

Avneet : thanks.

Vaishnavi : by the way, everything looking set for a romantic night.

Avneet blushed again.

Before they could have more conversation between them, Abhishek and Siddharth join them.

Abhishek : ohh wow... What a beautiful decoration.

Siddharth : bhai, can i know now, how you get to know that we are here.

Avneet : I informed bhaiya... (With a smile).

Vaishnavi laughed.

Vaishnavi : aww, I think Siddharth is not happy with our arrival.

Siddharth : seriously not bhabhi, the timing is really so bad we have some plans over here.

Vaishnavi : yes, plans are predictable my dear bro. By the way when Abhishek told me everything I was really angry with you. But you are improving your mistake so i forgive you now.

Abhishek : yes me too.

Siddharth hugged Abhishek.

Siddharth : thank you so much bhaiya and I promise you that I will keep Avni, happy till my last breath.

Avneet : why are you saying like this, you have to live very long. (Disappointed the way he said)

Vaishnavi : aww, I can't believe that this cute humans are still alive. You got a gem siddharth.

Stay tuned