Avu pov 🤔

Hello everyone myself Avneet Kaur Nandra I am 17 year old right now but in next 3 days I am going to complete my 18.

Which is a most awaited age of mine for many people around me.

You must be thinking why I am saying that so let me explain you in the simple word.

When I was 5 year old my real parents left me just because they think that I am unlucky for them this look little weird that how can the real parents can do this with their own child but yes it happened with me

After that luckily a couple found me crying and they bring me to their home.

But that decision doesn't prove a good one for them and I proved unlucky for them as well but yes they didn't blame me ever in front of me at least.

But the whole society and every single person around me in this town which is the small village actually in West Bengal. (No hate for any state)

They all things that I am unlucky for my family actually the couple who are upbringing me.

But it doesn't like they are not affecting with the thoughts of the people around us talking about me

Internally day also consider me as unlucky girl but yes they let me stay with them.

But now they are also thinking to find someone for me and makes me get married with that guy.

But but but..... this is not going to be this easy because people around me things that I am an unlucky girl.

That's why no one is ready to get married with me and the people who didn't believe in it demand a huge  amount in a dowry to makes me their partner.

It is not easy for a girl to get married in this society right now I am not blaming anyone but yes this is true.

By the way I didn't care about anything I just want someone marry me I didn't have any dreams left in my life because I didn't had my schooling.

So I know I can't find someone good for me there is some reasons on which I am hoping that I got a man at least who accepts me.

Stay tuned

Happy new year to everyone... All the sidneet lovers please suggest it to your friends and more sidneet family.