136

Now Abhishek went to the doctor he completed all the formalities of discharge paid all the bills of the hospital and Prove the doctor first that she is part of their family.

That was not difficult part so finally avneet got a discharge from hospital.

It is almost 8 hours,

Siddharth really can't able to old himself to go and hug Avneet tightly but he have to control himself.

Because right now he situations can spoil the present condition of Avneet.

Abhishek told Siddharth that Riyaz feed this in Avneet head, that she was not happy with her husband who just divorce her few days ago.

And that is why Avneet is scared to go back to the person with whom she was in her last marriage.

Siddharth feels like to kill Riyaz right now.

Let's see where is Riyaz...

Riyaz is in cab going somewhere.

Riyaz POV

When luckily I found Avneet on road after that accident 2 days ago I thought maybe it is the chance when I can make her mine.

Because the completely forgotten about Siddharth and I made it sure that she will hate her husband with the first thought she catch after this memory loss.

And I got success in that too, but still for what I was wishing doesn't go as I was planning.

Because when I asked doctor to discharge her, they informed me that Abhishek Nigam filed FIR to search this girl.

And they will inform Abhishek Nigam first and later decide to discharge her on the police permission.

So when the name of police came in this matter, I didn't left with any choice except of taking my step back.

But I filled her head with the hate for her ex husband, which was siddharth only.

And even I will not stop trying to get her in my life.

Siddharth nigam you made the biggest mistake being enemy of Riyaz aly, and believe me you will pay for it in the form of your love.

Pov ends.

Stay tuned.