137

Riyaz reached a cafe.

Riyaz came here to meet someone, many of you already guess that it will be Anushka for sure, so you are right he came here to meet Anushka.

Riyaz went towards anushka, he offers her a hug but anushka denied.

Anushka : don't try to create a scene here Riyaz, just tell me straight forward that why you call me here?

Riyaz : have a seat, I will explain you?

Anushka : listen I am not interested in you and in your talks. I just came here because you told me that it is about Siddharth.

Riyaz : yes, I am still saying it is about Siddharth that is why I am asking you to sit and listen to me.

Anushka takes a seat.

Riyaz sits too.

Anushka : I am telling you right now only I didn't have time to waste on you, because once you already cheated me.

Riyaz : listen Anushka it was past.

Anushka : but I can't forget it.

Riyaz : yeah, even I can't forget it that in just 2 days after our broke up, you fall for Siddharth. So you can take it was a timepass for you as well.

Anushka : hey... don't you dare to blame me. (Said angrily)

Riyaz : I am not here to blame you, I just have a solution for both of us.

Anushka : what?

Riyaz : you love siddharth.. Right?

Anushka : so?

Riyaz : don't act like you don't know that Avneet had an accident. And siddharth is still unmarried.

Anushka : I am not getting it what you are talking I know avneet had an accident and I am really sad for her. Because Siddharth is searching for her from last 2 days.

Riyaz : so I have a latest update for you that Siddharth found Avneet.

Anushka : ohh, that's great. (Not happy internally)

Riyaz : but there is a good news that avneet, didn't remember Siddharth anymore.

Anushka : what?

Riyaz : yeah, memory loss. (Said with a wicked smile)

Anushka : I am not getting the reason why you are smiling like this.

Stay tuned.