20

Siddharth didn't give chance to the her maid to tell her that she was waiting for Siddharth on the dinner table.

Maid went to Avneet.

She tried a lot to convince Avneet to have dinner as Siddharth will return very late.

But a statement from her married friend was stick in her mind that never had food before your husband as it can make him angry on you.

And Avneet is not even going to take risk to make Siddharth angry on anything.

And even it is not giving any problem to her to waiting for Siddharth.

Maid have clear instruction from her boss to not to tell Avneet that he is back to home.

Vayu Siddharth is avoiding Avneet, she is waiting for her husband whole night without having even a single bite of food.

After waiting till midnight, Avneet slept with putting her head on the dining table only.

Next morning,

Siddharth wake up at 6:00 a.m.

He came out in the dining room, when a surprise waiting for him, he saw Avneet there and won't understand that what she is doing here.

Maid arrived and wish him morning.

Maid : good morning sir.

Siddharth : good morning... what is she doing here at this time in the morning?

Maid : I am so sorry so but Avneet mam was here only whole night, actually I try to convince them that you will not return back soon at home tonight but she won't listen to us. And she keep waiting for you for dinner.

Siddharth : what? (Shocked and it makes him feel really so guilty)

Maid : I am sorry sir.

Siddharth : are you all mad or what? why you didn't even inform me? (Angry on them)

His shout makes Avneet wakes up.

Siddharth : she didn't even had her dinner?

Maid : not even lunch yesterday. (With her head down)

Siddharth : you all gonna fired, if you don't know how to fulfill your responsibilities.

Avneet get up.

It is really surprising for Siddharth that Avneet wake up with a very cute smile on a face.

She didn't have any disappointment on her face for waiting him. She wakes up happy.

Even it wasn't looks like that this girl didn't had food since 24 hours.

Avneet : good morning sir.

Siddharth : I am sorry to say... But I am not hoping this care less behavior from you Avneet. Why you don't have your food.

Stay tuned

Target 15 votes