116

He held her hands

Siddharth : don’t worry. Calm down. That made her a bit comfortable with this experiment romance.

Avneet : I am little bit I am not uncomfortable I always feel good with you. (She smiled)

He left her hands and went to her hair.

Avneet : so are you sure you are going to make my painting?

Siddharth : you don't even know how beautiful you are, even the best Painter Of This World can't paint you and describe your beauty on the Canvas paper. There is the whole life isn't enough to admire.

Avneet blush.

Siddharth : but I will surely make a try.

Avneet : okay.

Siddharth undid her hair pins first, he wanna paint her with open hairs.

He freed her long and beautiful hair.

She is about to tuck her hair behind her ear when he stop her hand.

He wanna do it himself.

He take her hair and slowly tuck her hair behind her ears.

Then he got her ears one by one and ask her to take out the earrings, this is the full environment of first night after marriage, Siddharth doesn't know how will he control later.

He decide it yet, that he will not bring it to the extreme and just have a little bit romance and some romantic moments like this as he thinks to paint her.

He is thinking that he will paint partially naked with her beautiful breasts out of her covers.

By the way this is going to be the very first time in her life, when he is going to do anything with a girl who is his already wife from approx 30 days.

He went behind her neck and open the necklace piece it is not a necklace it is a pendant actually she take it off to help him.

Now not even a single accessory on her body.

Stay tuned