154

Same evening,

Siddharth came back from the office.

Avneet didn't come for dinner for having dinner on the dining table with everyone.

Siddharth thought to go and ask if she have any problem but later he think that he should let her rest.

And he went to his room.

And as soon he locked the room someone hugged him from behind.

Don't worry who can hug  our hero except our heroine. So avneet is there.

Siddharth turn a bit. He is actually surprised that what happened to her suddenly.

Siddharth : Avneet... What happen...what are you doing in my room?

Avneet : I was waiting for you only. I want to clear so many things with you.

Siddharth : what? (Confused)

Avneet : do you still love me?

Siddharth : what are you talking, avneet?

Avneet : I ask you a very simple question that do you love me or not?

Siddharth : you have to tell me the first, that what is actually going on in your mind.

Avneet : no you have to answer me first?

Siddharth : avneet... Listen to me...

Avneet : you listen to me yaar, you didn't know how much I am confused from morning. I am trying to solve a puzzle of my relationship with you. Then I get to know that we were husband wife, and then divorced.

Siddharth is scared for her health.

Avneet : when Anushka told me that I was married with you but I was in love with Riyaz.

Siddharth shocked with this statement.

Avneet : then I thought, that maybe I did something in my past what makes you hate me or leave me?

Siddharth : uhm... I will explain you everything in detail but right now your health is not allowing me.

Avneet : believe me I don't want to know anything about my past. I just want to look at my future and I want my future with you. (Said every single word filled with love)

Stay tuned.