16

Now Avneet have some time to figure out this that how God become this happy on her, that she straight from the hell shifts in the heaven.

Because whatever happened yesterday with Avneet is not lesser than a fairy tale for her in which The brave prince charming always come to save her princess whenever the devil is about to harm her.

The sudden change in her life can be count as a miracle, as Avneet was going to be wedded wife of a pervert 51 year old men.

And at last her destiny provided her the billionaire boy Siddharth Nigam.

This is all what is clear in Avneet smile that she never want a rich husband she just want someone who love her.

And never know why but Avneet is considering that Siddharth can give her that love what she always wish in her life.

Avneet is happy with all what happening and right now she is not ready to think anything else.

Here, Avneet is busy in her ongoing Fairy tale in her life.

When Siddharth reached at his work place.

Siddharth is not even one percent happy with the marriage so right now he is worried and thinking forward to make Avneet free in her life, as he saved her life from those people's who are gonna make her life hell.

Siddharth called his legal advisor and advocate in his office to meet him urgently.

Before anyone get to know about Avneet, Siddharth want to clear all this.

Siddharth was worriedly walking from one place to other in his cabin.

He is eagerly waiting for his advocate when someone the door of his cabin.

He allow him/her to come in.

Now welcome a new character.

Anushka sen : partner of Siddharth Nigam in his business, Anushka is 21 year old, she was Junior in MBA batch studies in college with siddharth.

A sharp mind business girl, her father owns their own business. And now she owns 15 percent assets in Nigam Industries and Chain of businesses.

As she is participating in the business of Siddharth Nigam, so she becomes best friend of siddharth.

But she is not aware of this that Siddharth like her.

As Siddharth never shows his feelings to Anushka and the reason for hiding his feelings is that, Anushka likes someone named Riyaz.

Stay tuned

Target 15 votes