117

She look ultimately beautiful with everything whatever she have in her.

Her skin, her long black smooth hair, juicy lips, a cute nose, deep eyes with a  innocent smile can kill the zombies too.

Siddharth didn't know that how will he make her painting but he know that she is the best creation of God over the time period yet.

He then made her stand up. Avneet is nervous , siddharth is sweating too.

But both are making themselves easy as they both don't want to be romance spoiler at this moment of heat.

Her heart started beating faster as she know what is next to come. And siddharth didn't avneet will be comfortable throughout the romance and actually he didn't want to do anything cost avneet's comfort.

He remove her hand lock from her belly.

Avneet was in night suit only when siddharth came to her in room and later without giving her time he bring avneet directly to this place.

So she didn't get time to change even change isn't needed as she is looking beautiful with this night suit as well.

The moment Siddharth hold her hand make it aside he felt the anticipated shiver in her body.

He make her comfortable, by rubbing her palm between his hands.

The night suit of avneet consist two pieces a top and a pyjama, and surely wearing lingerie beneath that.

Siddharth is in a track suit. With his undergarments as well.

Later without waiting for more, Siddharth move his down, hold the last extent corner of her top.

And ask with his eyes to her eyes to lift it up.

Avneet response with a smile.

she lift her hands up to response his request to lift up, she better think it to undress now, she didn't need this much clothes to cover her bosom from the love of her life.

Siddharth take off her top but it turns her red and she is feeling shy and looking down on the floor.

He made her chin up and assure her that she should not to be uncomfortable and there is not to worry.

She smile.

Siddharth : if you want me to stop I can?

Avneet : No, please, I love to be with you, and I am never feel worry whenever you are around me.

Siddharth can understand that it not that she didn’t want to do it.

But this shyness, blush, nervousness is very obvious and this is the first for her in front of a him she is giving up on her top.

He didn't remember but before that once avneet allowed him to take off her top when he was drunk.

Stay tuned