123

Avneet : are we going ahead from this?

Siddharth : I was not planning before but I don't think now we are in the situation in which I can hold myself but still it is your choice?

Avneet : my choice is always your happiness so do what makes you happy.

Siddharth : uhm.. You know na you are tempting me more.

Avneet : I am happy to know that I am able to do that.

Siddharth : avneet... (Said losing his patience)

Avneet : what happen?

Siddharth : don't try my patience yaar.

Avneet : but who told you to be patience?

Siddharth get this thing very clear that now it is a stupidity to hold his emotions because Avneet have no plans to hold herself.

Siddharth POV.

As we are already in the hotel room and inside alone.

I think you already go through Romance so I shouldn't wait for more because I don't know how much Pandit Ji will make us to wait when he suggest the date of marriage.

All the door locked, and my girl is stark naked, I lose my previous decision and place a deep kiss on her lips.

And with the other hand, I am immediately start pressing her boobs.

She made naughty moan.

Even if I think that I should control myself I know we will not let me do that because these moans are giving a lot of energy to my manhood.

Suddenly I push her back on the bed and bring the pillow behind her back and dimmed the light in the room.

She smiled naughtily with shy expression, but her Innocence give her a lot of freedom to express herself in the best way she can.

Her smile is everything whatever going on in her mind.

We already undressed. So no need to make it complicated now.

Stay tuned