Siddharth reached office. All set as plan, Siddharth called Anushka and invited her on lunch with his boyfriend Riyaz.

Anushka didn't give any answer to him and cut the call siddharth didn't get it what happened to her.

Siddharth didn't know that Anushka will join the lunch or not but he let this plan go as planned.

As he think that if he cancel the plan now then avneet will feel so bad.

At 12,

Siddharth send his car to pick avneet, after 2-3 minute only.

Anushka came to office to meet Siddharth.

Anushka : hii siddharth.

Siddharth get up give a side hug to her.

Siddharth : I thought you are not coming for lunch.

Anushka : yes I am not coming for lunch I just came to talk to you. If you are not getting late to go for a lunch with your beautiful girlfriend. (Said sarcastically, the jealous tone is sounds clear)

Siddharth : what happened to you Anushka?

Anushka : I don't know yaar I had an argument with Riyaz yesterday night you can say we had a fight between us.

Siddharth : why? (Happy internally)

Anushka : I really don't know yaar what is wrong with him, he is changed a lot, you know since the party day.... (She stopped)

Siddharth : yeah... What??

Anushka : I don't know how to say it?

Siddharth : but atleast tell me what happen?

Anushka : I think now Riyaz is behind your girlfriend.

Siddharth : what?

It is not unexpected for Siddharth he just pretend like he is not believing it.

Anushka : yeah, you don't know from the party night he is only talking about Avneet, asking about her phone number or any contact.

Siddharth : don't you ask him, what is the need of him to contact, Avneet.

Anushka : I asked him but he gave me such a stupid answer, he told me that he thinks that avneet is not happy with you, and you dominate on her that's why he want to talk to her to help her to come out from the toxic relationship with you.

Siddharth is feeling angry right now but controlled.

Stay tuned.

Target 40 votes for double update