89

Avneet : I never want to make Siddharth's sir life difficult bhaiya, but I am a curse for everyone, so it is definitely better for everyone to stay away from me if anyone want to be happy. (Said anyhow between her sobbing)

Abhishek : calm down, abhishek gave her water. Did you packed your bags??

Avneet : hmm

Abhishek : come with me

Avneet : where bhaiya?

Abhishek : just believe me, I will never let anything wrong happen with you.

Avneet : but?

Abhishek : Siddharth is my younger brother Avneet I know him better than you, just believe me and come.

Abhishek bring avneet with him in car to the same farm house where siddharth gonna make her stay.

After sometimes Siddharth came back to home.

And he got to know from maid that Abhishek and Avneet went somewhere out.

Siddharth called Abhishek.

Abhishek picks up the call.

Siddharth : where are you bhaiya, is avneet with you?

Abhishek : yeah, we are on farmhouse only, where you wanna drop avneet!! So you are free from her now... Enjoy your life.

Siddharth : is she told you everything? (In shocked tone)

Abhishek : ohh yeah, she should not tell me, right?

Siddharth : I can explain bhaiya.

Abhishek : if you want to explain me anything then I am ready to meet you. But here at farm house.

Siddharth : ok i am coming there in an hour only.

Abhishek : okay.

Abhishek cuts the call.

Siddharth drive the car to farmhouse.

Siddharth came and Abhishek was just waiting for him only.

Siddharth is about to hug him, when without saying anything Abhishek slaps him really tightly.

Siddharth wasn't expected this as Abhishek never raise his hand on him ever in his life.

Siddharth : bhaiya...

Abhishek : Hey wait stop calling me bhaiya, I am not your brother anymore.

Siddharth : but bhaiya....

Abhishek : I just told you very clearly don't you dare to call me your brother. I am ashamed of you siddharth. You know what even a monster can think hundred times before hurting an angel like avneet... But you... (Ends the statement like feeling disgusting with siddharth)

Siddharth : I can explain.

Abhishek : you have to siddharth... You definitely have to but not here.

Stay tuned.