63

Siddharth : actually I want to tell you one more thing.

Avneet : what?

Siddharth : there is a house party in this Villa tomorrow all my colleagues in office and my close friends are coming... So? (Feeling hesitate to say her to be in room when party going out in Villa)

Avneet : I got it sir I will be in my room.

Siddharth is mesmerizing actually right now.

Avneet : anything more.

Siddharth : uhm yes.

Avneet : what can i do more for you sir?

Siddharth gave that treatment kit to her to apply on that hickey which isn't looking good on her flawless beautiful skin.

Siddharth : take it.

Avneet : but what is this so what I have to do with this?

Siddharth : uhm.. apply it on the wound, that mark will vanish away in 2-3 days and I am sorry again.

Avneet : which wound?

Siddharth : you know... The one on your neck.

Avneet : but it is not hurting.

Siddharth : I know it is. May I apply it?

Avneet takes a step back and said no.

Siddharth : what's wrong with your me don't you want it to heal faster?

Avneet : I never wanna lose that mark...

Siddharth : why you want to keep that wound?

Avneet : it's not a wound.. It's a love bite.

Siddharth : wait what? (He laughed a bit too but embarrased at the same time as well)

Avneet : I saw it in the movie I don't want it to vanish i am happy with this.

Siddharth : are you serious?

Avneet : yes. (Like a stubborn kid).

Siddharth give up in front of her choice now he don't want to force her to apply that cream on that hickey.

They had a small conversation and after that Siddharth went to his room and slept.

Next day,

Avneet lock herself in the room, and decides she won't go out today.

Siddharth went to the office because the party will be start at evening 6:00 p.m.

So he completed all his work.

He is making himself ready to see Anushka and Riyaz together because it is going to be the most difficult thing for him.

Manager came to talk to siddharth.

I told you this manager is also a friend of Siddharth and he know siddharth's feelings for Anushka.

He told him that how much he is feeling jealous right now.

Stay tuned

Will siddharth be able to control himself seeing Anushka-Riyaz together?