Manager : I talk to him sir and he told me that they all will free this place just after this wedding ceremony complete.

Sid : but I didn't have time to waste on all this tell them to completed in half an hour only.

Manager : ok sir.

Manager told them to complete their rituals fast and leave this place because now this comes under siddharth nigam.

Sarpanch of the village thought to impress this rich businessman so he called him with humble request to join them in this ceremony.

Because that guy is brother of sarpanch.

Sarpanch : Sir we all feel so much honoured if you join us for fifteen minutes.

Sid : I am so sorry but I didn't have any interest in anyone's marriage so you complete it fast and please free this place

Sarpanch : sir it takes some time only....... that's why I am requesting you if you come then we all feel so bless.

Sid : ok ok......

Manager : but sir.....

Sid : lets go else we get bored..... and by the way I would love to see the ritual of this state according to that we can select something for mall.

Manager : hmm right sir.

Sid : let's go.

Siddharth arrived in that Mandap Sarpanch offer a seat to him.

But just after a moment he just look that the couple who is getting married.

Avneet is looking like a small kid, and she hardly looks 18 and the men looks over 50.

Siddharth really get a shock that what the hell going on here.

Siddharth calls the manager.

Sid : look at them.

Manager : what happened??

Sid : are they are groom and bride.....??

Manager : yes sir....

Sid : but how it is possible look at the girl I didn't think she is 18 years old and that guy.....

Manager : sir this is village area , they still didn't occupy the legal lifestyle, and this is normal here.

Sid : what is normal in it if she is not 18 year old then this is a crime.

Manager : sir this is not our problem..... Let it be.

Sid : you know what, this is our problem, this is the problem of society...... And why this girl making her life hell.

Manager : Sir I suggest you to not think about this all....... we are not running any NGO, we are here for business.

Siddharth is not listening all that because the fear and the tears are clearly visible in the eyes of avneet.

Sid : go and call the police..... we have to stop it.

Stay tuned