Manager : but sir.....

Sid : go I said.....

Manager went and call the officer for legal action.

Siddharth stopped this wedding.

Avneet didn't know him but internally she get a hope that may be this boy can save him from this.

Guy (marrying with avneet) : hey who the hell are you??

Sid : I didn't think I have to give any introduction to you. Stop this nonsense.

Sarpanch : what happened Siddharth sir..... Is any problem??

Sid : can't you see from your own eyes look at the groom and bride, do you their is any match of them?

Siddharth calls police to handle this matter.

Police : sir let us handle.

A'dad : what happened officer, is there any problem with this marriage?

Police : yes there is a problem I think your daughter is under legal age of getting married.

A'dad : no sir... She is eighteen.

Police : need proves!!

A'dad : sure sir.

She is really 18 year old so that thing proved easily.

Police : sir she is in legal age.... (To siddharth)

A'dad : that's what I am saying??

Police : sir we should let it happen legally.

Sid : but sir..... look at her she is a kid and I think that guy is over the age of his father ..... What's your age??

A'dad : ummm..... 46....

Sid (asked about that guy with avneet getting married) : his???

A'dad : this is not important.

Sid : speak up.....

A'dad : 51.

Sid : are you mad or what she is 5 years older than your age and you are selecting this guy for your daughter..... This is height of being nonsense.

A'dad : I am so sorry sir I didn't know you that who are you but you seem so powerful and rich that's why I respect you, but this is our decision with our daughter marry with.

Sid : no.....

Police (whispers) : sir you can't stop them..... please try to understand this is legal..... I can understand you are feeling bad because of the age of this girl. But this all is legal.

Sid : what do you mean by that means life of this girl doesn't matter.

Police : but she is marrying with her choice we can't do anything in that.

Sid : I didn't think so..... I want to talk to her..... May I?? (Looked at avneet)

Police : sir , I think she is ready for this wedding.

Siddharth went near avu.

Sid : hey..... Why are you silent.... You should take a stand for you , you are just a kid, You are not ready for marriage.

Guy (groom) : sir this guy trying to make my future wife stand against us. This is not legal.

Police : sir let it be..... Please i request you.

Avu remains silent but the tears saying that she didn't want to marry him.

Sid : unbelievable...... you want to marry him...... What can i do now....
(Feeling frustrated because avneet didn't said anything).  Do it then..... Sorry to disturb this.

Siddharth was about to leave.

Avu moved ahead and hold his hand.

Sid : what now??

Avu : I don't want to marry him..... Save me please. (Said almost begging)

Sid : thank god..... Sir is it enough..... because now no one can force her to marry him.

Guy (groom) : what rubbish your daughter is saying make her understand that she have to marry me, she didn't have any option I gave you Rs 1 lakh for her. (In anger stated)

Stay tuned

Target - 10 votes