75

Siddharth is not thinking what about it but Avneet is falling more for him like this.

As she loves him, so it's justifiable that whenever siddharth come closer to her it makes her feel so happy and feel like heaven.

Even after knowing the fact that Siddharth will leave her one day and that day will come soon, Avneet isn't stop him ever to make close encounter with her.

And our hero is confused about his feelings right now, he didn't realise that he is really getting attracted towards Avneet now.

But it's all going with the flow, Siddharth is not stopping himself to grow feelings for avneet.

Because Avneet never show any problem with any touch of Siddharth, so he also feel comfortable touching her.

But whatever it is Siddharth knew internally, that he is wrong here because if he love Anushka, he should not be with Avneet.

Till now Siddharth is not realising that whatever he is doing with Avneet is more wrong. As he is using her for making Anushka jelous.

He didn't realise it yet, and Avneet is not ready to make him realise that he is wrong because like this she is getting some moments with siddharth which she didn't want to lose.

Let's get back to the story,

Avneet and Siddharth have dinner together after that Siddharth went to his room and slept.

He got a call from Abhishek that he will be back to home after one day.

Everything going stable right now, sometimes siddharth question himself for feelings for Avneet.

But later, he convince himself that it's just a care for avneet not love or any strong attraction.

Next day,

Siddharth decided that he will give some time to Anushka to realise herself that Riyaz is wrong guy for her.

Because he know as much he will try that much Riyaz will get the benefit playing victim in front of her, and now he know that.

And even some feeling are going in the heart of Siddharth for Avneet.

Not love...

But yes, he starts attracting towards those cute moments avneet do without intention.

Stay tuned