29

They all get shocked seeing the painting of Avneet.

This is how the painting look which is made by Avneet

Judge : is this what you made for this competition?

Avneet nodded.

Judge calls the receptionist.

Receptionist : yes how can I help you!

Judge : look at this painting! Don't you tell her that it is not junior level School drawing competition it is the hiring of the assistant for international level artist.

Receptionist : sorry sir, we inform everyone that they have to do their best and have to make something special.

Judge : yeah see.. she made the most special thing she made a landscape be usually see by the students of 4th or 5th class even I think I said the senior classes. Even the 1st standard kid can make this.

Receptionist : true sir.

Judge : what true? I am asking you that on which criteria you allowed someone like her on this platform I told you to take a test before to pass someone's name to be here.

Receptionist : I am really so sorry sir.

Judge : seriously this is height of nonsense.

He insulted avneet a lot, she is on the urge of crying but she holds her tears.

She is not feeling insulted actually in any way right now, she is thinking that what will Siddharth think, when he get to know that she let his name down like this.

Receptionist : hey miss.. Take your stuff and leave.

Judge : and yes, never waste time of someone like this you are not made for painting and all. Go now.

Receptionist send her out.

The reception informed Siddharth that what she made in the interview process and how she get rejected.

Nobody knows that she is related with Siddharth they just think that Siddharth is trying to encourage fresh talent like this.

Siddharth came back earlier at home today,

Avneet is feeling so bad since she came back to villa. She was expecting that Siddharth will get angry on him today because she made him feel so embarrassed in front of others.

Siddharth : good evening avneet.

Avneet : uhm. Good... Evening.. (Said shivering)

Siddharth : I want to talk to you something Avneet.

She stood up, siddharth moves toward her and she moved back in fear.

Avneet : I am sorry.

Stay tuned

Target 20 votes