124

I place kisses on her forehead, cheeks, lips, neck, boobs, belly, thighs, legs, etc and she is just moaning all the while, when my lips are working on her body.

Wherever possible I made a long suck and kiss.

And she moans the same.

And when I am moving my lips from her belly to her neck, I got her beautiful boobs in middle of my journey on her body through my lips and I make a stop there and start sucking them lovingly.

We have the whole day to love each other but still my horses running faster.

Soon we get busy in a French kiss and exchanging salivas and pressing all parts of each other.

My chest is really crushing her boobs and mys dick slide between her legs, giving a bit touch on her pussy as well.

And I made her lie straight on the bed.

I guess she know that the first time it will heard when we have sex.

Avneet : will it hurts a lot?

Siddharth : relax I am not doing that.

Avneet gave a permission to spread her legs now.

Ohh fuck!! When I see her I got it but I am not going to commit it that I will stop myself tonight.

I can't able to stop me and lean my face between her legs and place a kiss on her pussy.

She starts moaning loudly now .

I make few more kisses there and she is not stopping me but she is holding the bedsheets tightly, she didn't know how to handle the love on her pussy..

She never had any touch of anyone before on this sensitive part of her body.

I don't know if I can play with her pussy or not, but I started using my hands and fingers on her pussy lips while licking her cunt.

Then I slowly with my fingers I start parting her pussy lips, slowly while licking her cunt, I start inserting  tongue into her love hole and licking her fully.

Her moans are so loud now,

“Ahhh.. Mmmm…"

This is so tempting and making my tongue get more energy to suck and lick her well.

"Uhmmm….. Ahhh ah ah ah….." She continue moaning.

Suddenly I push one of my finger, believe me, it was like she was waiting my finger to go inside and drain her juices out.

She released plenty of her juices with an orgasm and a heavy moan.

Her body is shaking in pleasure.

I licked her pussy even after she cum.

Then she ask for her turn.

So she get up place her mouth on my dick to give me a blowjob like she knows everything.

She didn't hesitate at all and then she started and gave me a wonderful blowjob.

I thought I have a good controlled but within 5 mins I exploded too.

And then she immediately get up from the bed.

Siddharth : what happen?

Stay tuned