156

Maybe this was end of his punishment to stay away from Avneet.

And saving his queen from every evil eye, next morning only Siddharth went to the registrar office, and with the special petition and in the presence of his family.

They sign the papers and finally again this Young Angel become Young bride of siddharth nigam.

It is 12 noon,

Avneet got a call from Anushka she informed that she told Riyaz to reach to meet her.

And now it is time to expose both of the villian of the story.

Avneet went to meet Riyaz.

And siddharth went with her. Because now it is time to take revenge for all what mess up he created.

He even want to confront his best friend, who betrayed him in the best way she can.

They reached there.

And Now he get to know that Riyaz was ready to bring Avneet with him from here.

It was only her believe on Siddharth. Which she didn't lose with the memory which give a new life the relationship.

Else Anushka and Riyaz was ready to distruct their lives completely.

Avneet entered in the cafe and siddharth follow her, seeing Siddharth with avneet made his all happiness gone into the dump.

But he thought that still he can try.

So he told avneet, that Siddharth is taking advantage of her Innocence and he will not marry her ever.

Which make avneet slapped him tightly.

And this is the first time Avneet raise hand on someone.

This makes Riyaz understand that he should stop dreaming about avneet.

Avneet : you know what I lose my memory but i can still feel who is controlling my heart. And believe me your heart never lies.

Siddharth didn't feel that there is any need to say anything here after this.

Avneet : stay away from us.

Siddharth hold his collar.

Siddharth : you know what I am leaving you alive just because you same life of my life. (Said angrily pushing him back).

Similarly he confront Anushka and break his friendship with her.

And from here sidneet live happily ever after.

END OF THIS BOOK

FINAL BYE THIS TIME.

I know the end of the book is not as everyone expected but even the response was not that good as I was expected, so will be back soon with new book stay tuned.