Siddharth : who told you about divorce? (Asked in low tone)

Avneet : I am really sorry when you was receiving papers with the assistant of lawyer, I was behind you, I heard your conversation with him. (Said sadly) but I swear I was not following you I just feel scared in public places only that's why I came behind you.

Siddharth is even more shocked.

Siddharth : it means you know that I have asking your consent on divorce paper.

Avneet nodded.

Siddharth : you know na what divorce meant?

Avneet : yes, I know.. After this we will not to be husband - wife.

Siddharth : you just said that you love me then why you signatures on those papers even when you know that thing separate you from me.

Avneet smiled.

Avneet : the answer of this question in your question only.

Siddharth : how?

Avneet : answer is I love you.. I want you happy more than me and I know that your happiness with someone else.. Maybe their name is Anushka.

Siddharth shocked again.

Siddharth : how do you know about Anushka now? Because no one knows about anushka even not her.

Avneet : you know when you come back from the party a day before yesterday, the way you took that name Anushka gave you a wide smile, the same kinda smile I get when I hear your name so I can understand. (She explained well).

Siddharth : I don't have words to say sorry to you Avneet. But you don't know and I can't even explain that how much I love Anushka I never think about any other girl ever. (Try to justify him)

Avneet : you don't even have to explain yourself, I am in the same boat right now. I can understand how the lover feels. (With a smile)

Siddharth : you know I am not even able to understand that how you able to accept it easily with a happy face.

Avneet : I accepted because I expected it, I know you can't accept me ever like your wife. I knew it was a one way love for you from me I won't get love back from you.

Siddharth is feeling guilty right now.

Avneet : please don't be sad, I just want you smiling always.

Siddharth : I broke your heart and you want me to smile, how can you be this sweet Avneet.

Avneet : no, you won't break my heart, I seriously never expected that you love me like your wife I knew it that you gonna leave me soon. That's why I was always scared while going out.

Stay tuned.

Target 30 votes