They walked for a couple more moments before they stopped. "Oh," Adara said, the sound small in the face of what was in front of them.

A large underground area with a vicious wind tornado was in front of them. The walls of the cave were slowly crumbling the sound echoing around the area. It seemed as though if they were to step into the area they would immediately be smashed against the walls. The centre, however, was calm, as it was the Eye of the Storm. She could see why the Novel had said that Taylor and Cage struggled for a week.

Adara and Cale stared at the tornado for a moment and at each other for another moment. Before stepping into the vicious tornado with no hesitation. Adara's jet-black hair fluttered as did Cale's bright red hair, their now dirty clothes fluttering with them. They raised their hands and were about to summon their silver shields, when they heard a voice.

It was a child-like voice. One full of worry. "N—no! You will get hurt! You two are extremely weak!"

But they could not pay attention to this child's voice at the moment, since if they did not summon their shields now they would be a bloody mess on the walls of the cave.

Two large shields with silver wings appeared, engulfing Adara and Cale. The wings were shining so brightly they could be considered holy surrounding the two, while the large shield blocked the wind.

They turned around at that moment, their eyes widening as they saw a small black dragon near the back of the path that they came here through. "What the hell are you doing here?" they asked at the same time. She guessed that the dragon would be following them, but she didn't think he would show himself.

The Black Dragon, however, could not say anything in response. Instead, he slowly crept back into the path. "I was... just passing by," he said in a low tone though it pierced its way through the wind.

Cale clicked his tongue, before turning back to the tornado. The cave's wind had a 3-hour cycle of strong wind and a 3-hour cycle of weak wind. At this moment it was starting to get weak. Though it would get stronger as they approached the centre.

She turned to the tornado too, looking at the centre. There was a half-stacked rock tower in the middle of the tornado with numerous other rocks surrounding it, it looked like there was no wind there. And an old man had to walk through this every day? She snorted but the smile fell from her face quickly. Oh gods, they're all crazy.

They took another step forward, sticking close together so that the shields could protect them better. The hard wind was clashing against the shield and Adara frowned. The sound of the wind clashing onto their transparent silver shield was as if it was a real metal shield. She sighed, trudging forward regardless, a smile growing.

The sound of the wind made the Black Dragon turn to look at Adara and Cale. "But... you two are both weak." In the dragon's eyes, Cale and Adara were having a difficult time even if the shield and wings were protecting them. There was some wind that the shield could not protect them from, namely the wind that seeped through the bottom of the shield, it was so strong that they were being held back. However, they both continued to step forward. That was when the dragon saw it.

Cale and Adara were smiling. The human and the half-human were smiling. These two weak beings, who were nothing compared to the strong tornado. The weak human, who was weaker than even the kittens he was travelling with, the human, who was the weakest out of everyone he was travelling with. And the weak half-human, who was stronger than the human but didn't have the strength to surpass most of her group, the weak half-human who he couldn't sense any mana from, only the scent of death. They were both smiling. Smiling, while pushing through the wind.