Following

America's pov
☆°•☆•°☆

"Keep talking," Russia whispered. I chuckled and kissed the top of his head.
"I can't talk for hours on end, Russ. I need some water," I stated. He hummed and settled more into my chest.
"I missed you. Everything about you. I just want to get as much of you as possible," Despite his deep, gravelly voice, he talked smoothly.
I smiled and played with the thick Russian hair.
I could feel him purring out pure joy as he was flush against me, listening to my heartbeat, laying down, and tangled up.

A sudden wave of cold crashed over us.
I sat up and froze.
Russia put himself between me and the man entering, bearing fangs, readying claws.

"Good afternoon, gentlemen!"

Russia almost launched himself at the man, but the smooth bracelets around his ankles and wrists magnetized, joining his wrists behind his back and restricting his ability to walk. My mate fell, and I rushed to his side to examine any injuries. His focus was still aimed at the man.

"Cool tech, huh?"

No response.

"... well, it took a bit to develop, but that's not what I came here to discuss."
The red man looked at me and smiled. Russia growled at him, but the other man didn't seem fazed.
He approached, and Russia bit at him. China looked disgusted as he looked at my mate.
"Harm me, I will personally remove your little sister's eyes." Russia looked at him in shock, and China looked at me. "If you harm me, little omega, I'll give your little girl to a lab of scientists to see if there was any experiments on you that were inconclusive," he sneered at me.

Both Russia and I were still.
"Good." He clasped his hands. He got closer to me, squatted down, took my face in his hand, and moved my head every which way to examine my wounds.
"Huh. You healed up pretty well with the assistance of your mate."
His eyes felt like lasers burning into my skin. The larger alpha never took his gaze off where China was touching me and also slightly leaned into my side.

China stood up and smoothed his suit. "Now that you are all healed, come with me."

I just glared at him and stayed in my place. China hummed and tapped his chin.
"If you come with me, you can have ten minutes with your family. If you don't, your family will pay for your disobedience."

I took a deep breath, stood up, and nodded my head.
China smiled wolfishly, "Perfect. Let's go, you two."
The magnetic bracelets around Russia's wrists and ankles demagnetized, and he stood up by me.
"The previous promises still stand," the man between mine and Russia's height said confidently. He turned around and started walking down the hall, expecting us to follow.

He led us through identical, unrecognizable halls without passing another person.
We came to an iron door that slid open. China shoved Russ in first, then turned to me before saying, "You have ten minutes." He then shoved me into the room.
In the room bare room, all of my pack was there dotting Russia's return and not noticing the resurrected man. My mother looked up from her spot on the ground and saw me. Her green/blue eyes widened and teared up. She slowly stood up and walked toward me. The attention was starting to create from Russia to me.

France stood about a foot away from me in silence. She cut her palm with her claws and looked at the blood. I reached out to her, but she grabbed my wrist and cut my palm. I winced and yanked my hand away as she watched the blood drip from my hand. The lanky woman started weeping and rammed into me.

I hugged her closely as my brother and father rushed to me. I smiled at the embrace of my family. Some tears were shed during this event.
"Oh my dear boy," my mother wept into my shoulder. "My precious Amy."
I loosened my hold on them and enored their countless questions to scan the room for my daughter. A tuft of red and white hair was seen behind Russia's leg. I gently escaped from the bear hug and made my way to Ursa.

I crouched down to the small girl. "Hi, Ursa." She hid behind her father more.
"You're not real. You are dead," she whispered.
Ouch.
That hurt my heart.
"I'm not quite sure how I'm here now, but I am." I opened my arms. "You know I love your curiosity and suspicion to these situations, but I really just want to hug my little girl," I kept my voice soft. Russia nudged her gently to encourage our kid. She soon ended up burying into me. I smiled and looked down at my kid. My mate knelt down and wrapped his arms around both of us.

"Papa?"
"Yes, darling?"
"Is being dead scary?" Her voice was so innocent and pure. I took a moment and pondered over the loaded question.
"In some ways, yes. But I had my family to comfort me-"
"I was in heaven too?!" She asked, flabbergasted.
I chuckled, "No. I could watch over you though. My mom and brothers lead me through on how to be a spirit."
"Brothers?" asked a shocked Canadian.
"Mom?" my mother whispered.
"Oh um yeah. By the way my birth mother wants to thank you for taking care of me." I looked at the lanky woman as her posture soften. "And she wants to cuss out you." I looked at my father and he didn't reciprocate, then I looked at Canada. "Long story short, I have a past self and an evil twin that died. Their spirits were shoved into me when I got my eye removed- moving on." I looked back at my daughter, leaving the rest confused about the previous information that I'll clarify later when my time with them isn't timed.

Actually, I haven't heard them scence I have been back.

"The scariest part was not being with my pack. Although I was watching over you the entire time, I couldn't help but to be scared."
"You don't need to be scared about me, papa. I'm a big girl," she pridefully stated, puffing out her chest.
I laughed "Yes you are."

Time is running out.

I grabbed her small hands.
"Listen to me, darling. No matter what happens, you are strong, and kind, and funny. You are a good person. Remember that for me, will you?" urgency laced my expression. She nodded vigorously. It made me smile.
I saw Russ smiling too. I turned slightly and gave him a quick peck. "You'll remember it too?" I asked the blue eyed man.
"Of course, Stars," he mumbled into the side of my face.

"Stop hogging my son!" France stomped over and started hugging me again.
I nearly relaxed before the iron door slid open to reveal my killer.

"Dearest, America, time to go," China sang. Canada lurched at the red man, but fell to the flooras the same bracelets Russia has rendered his limbs largely useless.
"Previous promises still stand if you aren't by my side in 30 seconds. I whispered "I love you"s to my family as I left the room and China's arm wrapped around my waist and I followed him to our next distinction.

___________

So sorry for the long wait.
I'm currently girl bossing a little too much rn, but ya know, live, laugh, love