Tracking

??? Pov
▪︎♤◇●◇♤▪︎

A red light blinked as it appeared on the monitor. A smile appeared on my face.
It works. The tracking chip that we planted in him works. I looked at the location.
Huh, he's in the Northern pack's territory. I wonder how long that'll last till he gets killed.

We tried to capture some of their pack members a while ago, but that was a massive failure. We killed a mother protecting a pup and they slaughtered five of our men.
They were expendable, but still, hurt our reputation.

Now what to do with this boy. He won't make it long on the Northern pack's territory. The pack would kill him if spotted, the harsh weather, predators, and many more factors could kill him at many moments.

Oh.
He could be dead now.
I looked at the flashing red light. It hasn't moved. He could be taking shelter too.

I studied the monitor.
Okay, there's some movement.

Realization washed over me like a tsunami.

Some people say that the Northern pack is synthetic to the wounded and lost.
What if America was wounded and was taken in by the pack?
A wolf's smile crept over my face.

I walked over to my desk and dialed a number on my phone. It rang before it picked up.
"Make it snappy, I'm in the middle of something," they growled. I could hear cries in the background.

"I have an idea. A psychological experiment. I want to send one of my most loyal men into the Northern pack's territory to see what it would take to tare the pack apart. To put them against each other. Are you in?"

The person was silent as the weeping continued on the other end of the line for a minute.

"Hell yeah, I'm in. I'll get him ready"

______________

Guess who isn't dead.
Me.

Guess who is starting to make up the story as they go.
Me.

I'm still liking this tho