Deal

HOW IN THE HELL DO I HAVE 60K+ READS?!
I remember getting so pumped for 10 reads per chapter, then all the sudden here I am with +100 reads per chapter.
Thank yall so much
:)
_____________________

Russia's pov
☆°•☆•°☆

"How could you do that to your own son?!" America yelled at the alpha, commanding an answer."I don't believe I have to answer a question that retains no importance for what I came here for." She was poised, calm, and collected while avoiding the topic of China, the boy she traded to a blood-lusting facility that tortures our kind for the fun of it.
"I don't think I can make any deals with a woman that treats her children like currency," I growled. The smaller girl beside her flinched ever so slightly. That poor girl didn't ask for any of this.
Taiwan looked appalled.
"What do you want then? I need the land and I'd rather resolve this peacefully than be at each other's necks," the lady's voice was smooth as she spoke.
I tapped my chin and looked over at my mate who was glaring at Taiwan.

"What about trade? My pack gets a percentage of what you get off the territory I give you for three or so years," I reasonably offered a solution to our issues.
"We need everything. We don't have enough food to feed everyone and we need the land in order to harvest and hunt so we don't starve to death," the silky soft voice became strong and bold as she told us.

I sighed.
What the hell am I supposed to do?
No way in hell I am going to mark her daughter for some flimsy alliance against nothing.

"Russ," Stars called and gestured toward the door with his head.
"Give us a moment, ladies." I excused myself before walking out the door with America. He closed the door behind us gently and let out a defeated breath.

"What if we take her?"

"What?!"

"Hear me out-"

"I am not going to mark that girl! She can't be past seventeen, for one, and for another I only love you." I pouted and crossed my arms. Stars smiled and rubbed my face in his hand and gave me a quick kiss.

"I didn't mean for you to mark her, but what if we took her? She could stay in our pack, do tasks that could help us and the East Pack has one less mouth to feed and could open up to trade. We would certainly give the girl a favor by swiping her away from that lady," Stars claimed calmly.

"You are the smartest and sexiest person I have ever laid my eyes on." I cooed. My mate chuckled at my response and played with his necklace.

We walked back in and I pitched the idea. Sun's eyes glowed at the idea, while her mother glared at me.

"There is no way in hell I am going to give you my daughter."

"You didn't have an issue giving up your son," America growled under his breath. 

"You should hold your tongue, omega," snarled the female alpha

America radiated anger and went to take a step forward before I held him back. I scowled at Taiwan. "I think you should escort yourself out."

"With joy." She turned around and went, not looking if her daughter was behind her.

Philippines rubbed her arm. I swear to God if this girl tries to-

"I am so sorry for my mother." What? "I never wanted this. I can't imagine what you think of me, some omega my mother promised to me 'yours.' I don't want any of this," her voice was soft and full of empathy. "Can you just take me away from her, please? I don't want to go back with her. She'll think I'm a disappointment for not wanting to be your mate." She looked scared and glanced at my Stars. He sighed and put a hand on her shoulder in an attempt to calm her nerves.