Drinking

China's pov
■□■□■□■□■

This "tare-them-apart-from-the-inside-out" stuff is difficult.
Putting my scent on America didn't lead Russia to believe that his mate was disloyal, but instead made the big alpha man get possessive and bang that omega.
While I did stress America out by asking him to be my mate and trying to keep our little conversation a secret from Russia, if he does snap and tells Russia what I said, Russia will more than likely kill me. And do I have a genuine interest in becoming America's mate? To a certain extent. While I would hate having to deal with any mood swings he has and tending to wounds, I'd love to feel his body up against mine. Tending to him during lustful heats. Maybe producing a child of mine or two. Gaining strength by being around him. For that, Russia is a lucky man.
Now that I think of it, I might just mark that little omega after I make this pack fall to its knees and bring back the lab rats. After that, I'll talk to the higher-ups and convince them to either retire America or make him a slave thing for me.

Thinking about that bitch, there he is, laughing with France.

I'm concerned that my colleague will turn because of "love." That gullible little man crumbling under the hand of a woman. Although Britain has been doing excellent work with making America miserable, he was talking about how he didn't want to belittle his son any further and try to enjoy life outside concrete walls. This proves my point he is getting weak.

My attempts to pull America and Russia apart could kill me before I make any real change, so I believe I need to switch my focus, but to who?
I scanned the scenery for a victim. A yellow and blue-faced man- wait that's Ukraine, the beta- looked unamused as the alpha babbled about something.

Perfect.

Russia's pov
☆•°☆°•☆

"Ukraine, listen to me, I know that you hated dad, but Belarus and Kazakhstan and I are going to drunk at my house for dad's death anniversary. Want to join? You can invite Canada if you want." I shrugged.
"Me saying no to alcohol? Unheard of. I'll be there at seven with my vodka stash," My brother smiled and walked away to continue his day.
"You gonna get plastered in our living room with your wannabe lighter fluid?" My mate's voice caught me off guard but I managed to resist the instinct to jump and chuckled instead. I turned around to face Stars with a smug look painted on his face as he crossed his arms.
"Da. If that's okay with you, my dearest," I tried to charm the smaller male in front of me. He hummed and tapped his chin in thought.
"What kind of drunkards are you and your siblings?" He asked.
"Oh. Kazakhstan is a little flirty, but he is all bark and he will explode if anyone flirts back with him. Belarus is loud, bubbly, and clumsy. Ukraine gets talkative. I have no filter and get a little clingy and a smidgen more flirtatious," I mumbled, rubbing the back of my neck as an obvious blush kissed my face. Stars smirked and patted my cheek.
"I'm not gonna clean up after any of you and if you blackout I'm gonna wake you up by pouring a bucket of ice water over your head."
"Deal." He stood up on his tippy toes and gave me a quick kiss. "I look forward to seeing drunk Russ."

By seven all of my siblings were gathered in our living room and my America was up in the bedroom tending to himself.
We raddled off old stories and memories of our bastard father that we can't help but miss.
By eight two bottles of vodka were gone. Kaza was making himself and Bela cocktails and when he offered Ukraine one he responded, "I don't need more nonsense in my life" and took a swig of vodka straight from the bottle. I chuckled and joined him.
My sister is a lightweight, so we made her ease off the alcohol and tricked her into taking shots of water that she thought was tequila. Once she started to sober up I abandoned my duty as the sober, clear-headed, rational brother and started drinking for the purpose of being drunk.

I hummed as I allowed my sister to braid my hair. It's so pretty, like Stars. Where is my pretty person?
"Zvezdy! Oh blyad, translation. Starrs!" Translation difficult.

There he is!

My Stars walked down the staircase and looked a little sad.
I pulled away from my sister and opened my arms for my beautiful, caring, smart, handsome mate.
"Russ how drunk are you on a scale of one to ten?" Meri asked me. I wrapped him in my arms and pulled him on my lap.
"Da." I answered. He sighed and rubbed my back. I purred and buried my face into his shoulder.

"Your braids are pretty." Stars complimented me!
Yay.
"No, you're prretty," I purred.
Hehehe. He's blushing.
"You're so cute when you blush," my filter was turned off.
"Awe, Russ has a boyfriend," Kaza teased. I glared at him. "No, I have a wife."
Ow!
Stars smacked me.
"Fine, I have a husband."
Stars sighed in what my drunk self could assume was disappointment... which it was.

Okay, I'm bored.
Ooooh. What if I did this? I started to leave kisses along the pretty man's neck. He pushed me back. Aww. He didn't like it. He doesn't like me. Now I'm sad.
"Russia, not now," Meri whispered, and his eyes darted off to the side to my siblings, engaging in a drunken game.
Oh! He liked it, but he didn't want my siblings to see it. I'm happy now.
"You're so smarrt," I complimented my mate. He sighed and kissed my head. I held him tighter as he held my head flush to his chest. Ah, the best pillow.

"Ha! I win! Hand me that cigar," Raine cheered in victory. Bela reluctantly gave up the cancer stick to Raine. He cut it and lit it. The man then took a few puffs, and the smell of the cigar soon filled the room. I don't like smoking. It's expensive, bad for you, and smells bad, too. Stars turned green and writhed out of my arms and into the bathroom. Huh.
"Stars?" I got up to follow him and tripped over my own feet. Ow. Damn feet are useless. Wait, never mind. I can walk again.
I caught Stars throwing up in the toilet. Gross. But my poor Stars.
"Russ, can you get the sober one here, please?" He sounds miserable.
"Bela!" I yelled.
"Russ, be quiet," Meri rubbed his head like he had a headache. I gasped softly and apologized. Bela looked at me while I waved at her.
"Hi."
"Hi, Russia. What's wrong?"
"Pretty man is sick.
I heard the pretty man sigh beside me.
"Russ, please get ready for bed. It's one AM. I'll be up soon. Okay?"

I nodded and ran up the stairs and took off my clothes and lay in the bed, and waited for my pretty partner.
Yay!
There he is!
Oh no, he looks sad.
"No sad Meri. Why be sad when you can be glad? You too sexy for sad. No sad for sexy." Well, now he just looks like he is really confused. He shook his head and laid down beside me, and I moved so I could spoon him.
"Can we make out now, pretty man?" He sides and turned around to face me.
"You know what? Sure."
YES!

____________________

I wish I was too sexy to be sad, but here we are