Touch

I was shoved into a room by the escorts. I growled at the closed door before looking around my environment.
Why do they love the color white so much?
Yet again, I was placed in a copy-paste room. All white, buzzing fluorescent lights, a small bed with the bare amount of bedding secured to the corner of the room. A man crouched over.
Wait-
What?

A large man was sitting on the floor with his head between his knees, keeping any identifying features a secret. His breath was labored and I also noticed he had a muzzle placed on him.
Poor guy.
"Hey," my voice was hoarse. I took a few cautious steps toward the potentially dangerous person. "I know how to take those off," I stated. He just let out a light growl.
"I know it's scary here, trust me, but I want to help." God this is such a strain on my voice.

I brushed a section of the muzzle and the man pounced on me. My head hit the floor so hard I saw stars, a rough hand wrapped around my throat and another pinned my dominant arm.
I kicked at his stomach to make him budge to no effect. His face was disgruntled with a snarl. Deep blue eyes with pupils thin as a blade of grass. My eyes widened when I recognized my attacker, but they didn't recognize me, not yet.
I went to say their name, but it only squeezed out more air I couldn't get back. The corners of my vision darkened as I continued to struggle, weakness wading into my defenses. I felt the connection between our skin moisten and the tangy scent of blood wafted into the air. I drew my claws and in one final attempt, I slashed the man's face.

He hissed and took his hand off my throat, putting it on his face. I took gasping breaths and scurried out from under him. Instead of coming back for me, he stayed in place, holding his face, panting. He violently shook his head and looked at me through his fingers.

His pupils dramatically widened, and he froze, eyes slowly analyzing me. He carefully approached closer. I scooched back until my back hit the wall. I could see my panicky frame in the reflection of his eyes.

His voice cracked when he whispered my name.

I pressed myself against the wall as he continued to crawl into my space.
I opened my mouth to respond, but only a whine from my damaged vocal cords emerged.

I don't want to be scared, but I am. I can't help it. He pinned me to the ground and choked me.
What have they done to him? He would never do that in his right state of mind.

He reached out his arm to me,  stopping a foot away from me. The rough, red hand's fingers were curled in a relaxed position. The man stayed still, waiting for me to make the next move.
He waited for a minute.
Then two.
Then three.
Four.
Five.

I tentatively took the hand. The scruffy country's eyes widened and he worked hard not to react otherwise. He shuffled forward as I positioned his hand on my neck. I held his hand in the spot I placed it. The soreness in my neck faded away, and the bleeding slowed and stopped.
I pulled back his hand and used his pointer finger to trace the open wounds. The skin knit together before his eyes. It looked like the man couldn't believe his eyes.

"Hi," I squeezed out, smiling at the end
"H-Hey," his voice was deep and wavering.
"Um. Nice to see you again, but not under these circumstances, or any circumstances for that matter," I chuckled. The man let out a loud laugh and stared at me.

I beckoned him over with my hands with a gleeful smile. He wasted no time in scooping me up and putting me in his lap. His back was on the wall and he lifted his knees so I was trapped between his torso and thighs. Muscler arms were tight around me. He left no room between us as he started awkwardly trying to nuzzle into my neck with his muzzle.

He whined as his advances were blocked by the device.

His blue eyes met mine.
"Take this off, darling," he whimpered, referring to the muzzle.
I gave him a quick kiss on the forehead. "Aww. But I like it when you beg." I smirked at his blush.
He quickly regained his composure and grinned. "I also know you like it when I use my mouth." The rolls were switched. By embarrassed grumble turned into a light laugh. The man under me looked confused, then the face of confusion softened to a kind, loving expression. I held his head in my arms and kissed between his eyes before undoing the complicated muzzle.

The device dropped to the floor and we were at a stalemate. We continued to look at each other, admiring the small details. A rough hand snaked into my hair and started to pull me into the man that wanted to kill me minutes ago. He tried his best to be gentle, shaking all over and tapping his foot to contain his excitement when he kissed me.
Oh, how I've missed this.

After a few heated moments of wondering hands and kisses, we calmed down. His stubble tickled me as he left countless little kisses all over my neck and face that made me giggle.
I hugged his broad shoulders and kissed the side of his face.
I felt him mumble something into my neck.

"What was that?" I asked.
"I love you." He held me tighter. I laughed.
"I love you too, fluffball."

_____________

1) Sorry for the late update

2) I'm not making a squeal, this will just be in one book because idfk why

3) I am running out of 1-word chapter names :'l