Concern

So my dog is gonna run for president, 'cause why not.
Ranger 2024

□●□●□●□●□●□
Russia's pov
☆°•☆•°☆

I don't like them. Something is off. I can sense it, but I can't put my finger on it.
All I know is that they brought a bad omen with them.
They both had a strong scent, so they are most likely other alphas or a high-ranking beta. I don't know which one is worse.
I couldn't explain that wave of protectiveness that washed over me when I saw the new men. Alphas tend to be more protective, but less caring at the same time. I don't know what's wrong with me.

"Spit it out, my oh so fearless and bold and handsome alpha of mine." Stars' sentence dripped with sarcasm.
I let out a silent chuckle and smirked at him. "Only if my beautiful and strong-headed and sarcastic omega takes his medication willingly," I replied back.
He glared at me and stuck out his tongue like a child after insulting their sibling. America popped the pills in his mouth then chewed on the artizia leaf.

"Cough it up, Bear." He said while his eyes of fire and ice glared at me.
I sighed.
"I was able to scavenge the cougar hide and I will say that you did one hell of a job. You shredded that thing. All of your enemies shall fear you." I tried to steer the conversation away from myself.
"Hmm, you aren't quaking in your boots, so apparently not all of them."
I smiled at him and ruffled his hair. Stars bated my hand away with a slight blush.
He sat criss-cross on the bed.
"I'll let off the hook without telling me what's wrong this time, but next time you won't be so lucky, mister," Stars stated.

A magnet seemingly pulled me to his side. I sat down on the bed right beside my mate and wrapped my arms around Stars' waist in a protective hold, while I rested my head on top of his. The smaller male tensed a little before melting into my hold.
His breath began to slow as the weight leaned onto me increased. Before long, he was completely asleep, again.
I laid him back gently on the bed and kissed Stars' forehead.

I sighed knowing that I have to talk to the outsiders now. I don't know what they are up to, but I know it isn't good.

______________

Ayeeeee

So I'm getting some pigs, so that's cool.

My friends are messed up and I'll tell you why.
My friend and I driving around, vibeing, then out of no where. Boom, 10 foot long, glistening, magnificent, highly detailed s, melting snow p3n¡s. Not a snowman with a Peter Waker, just the erected Peter Waker sky high. Then my guy friend turned to me and said, "That, just might have turned me gay." And me  being the smart ass I am, replied with, "I may be asexual, but that turned me on."
"Wait- you can reproduce with yourself?"
Lord please help him.