Letter

Not gonna lie.
I was low-key uncomfortable writing this with what's going on. I love this book and the characters don't represent their countries whatsoever and I have big plans for it, but I don't know if I can continue posting with everything that's going on at this moment.
I'm not canceling The Safe Haven, but I will more than likely reduce posting on this book and focus on my Oneshots book and yall can request stuff there (because I will forget to post if I need to come up with new ideas lol).
So yeah.

America's pov
☆•°☆°•☆

After what Russia said about his father, I realized that I should be grateful I still have a father and he wants to start building a bond with me. Over the past couple of weeks, I have been trying to heal the wound in my father and my relationship. Slowly, I've been starting to trust him more and understand his side of the story; although I was convinced he was trying to manipulate me for two weeks.
After the- um. After I "helped" Russia-

More like fucked Russia.

Nice one.

I internally groaned. Why do they have to be so perverted?
Sure.
After I fucked Russia, he sobered up from his lust, curled up in a little ball, and was mad at himself for acting the way he did and refused to look at me.

"Russ," I whispered with a gentle smile. He pouted and buried his head in his knees. Cowering in the corner of the bedroom my mate mumbled, "You think I'm a monster because of my dad."
"Russ, you did what had to be done, my big old softie. I understand and I don't think you're a monster: I think you are the best, most amazing being on this planet." My soft voice carried itself throughout the room. Russia grumbled incoherently, condensing into himself even further. I sighed and got up. The only article of clothing I had on was Russia's shirt.
I walked to my mate and wrapped him in a tight hug. His muscles tensed under all the layers he put on but didn't do anything else. I kissed exposed skin until he wrapped his arms around me.

The memory was found.

Russia's pov
☆•°☆°•☆

The harsh winter had started to fade into a more tolerable winter. Warmer air, less snow, more sun. I've never really liked the winter, to be honest.

The cold was numbing, but relaxing in a way. A stinging wind brushed on my face as I walked through the forest. A bird flew ahead of me and landed in my path. It broke me from my wandering mind. As I approached the rather large golden eagle, it stood on its ground and didn't back down. I examined the bid to find a scroll tied to its leg. I cautiously untied the letter and after I had the note in hand the golden eagle flew away with a few flaps of its strong wings.
Who feels the need to put a note to a bird?

Out of curiosity I unrolled the note and it read:

Russia,
I'm glad that Token (my eagle) found you. And if the reader isn't Alpha of the North, Russia, please fuck off.

It has been a while since we last talked alpha to alpha.
My pack has been growing and we no longer have enough land to hunt and avoid the Facility. I am a fair person, so I will offer you a deal. My beautiful, submissive, omega daughter is at the ideal age to become a wonderful mate. Powerful genes run in our blood. She is all yours if you will grant my pack westward expansion into your territory.

I'm not looking into trespassing on your territory, or conquering your land. Please do consider this deal. I hope that you will not kill my daughter and me on the spot when we come to make other possible deals about solving my pack's situation that could be beneficial to both of us.

Sincerely,
Taiwan~