Scars

The pic above is a map of America's scars, not his body type.

Those are Russia's scars
____________

Russia's pov
☆°•☆•°☆

I held Stars wrist as we walked back to my house. Well, our house.
Once inside I sat my mate down on the couch across from the fireplace, then I walked to the kitchen to make some tea to calm him down. I filled the kettle with water and placed it on the hot stove. I looked across the house to see America holding his head in his hands. I let off an audible sigh and poured the hot water over the herbal tea mixture. I grabbed the mugs and walked over to my distressed mate. I sat down next to him and placed our teas on the coffee table.
"Sorry," Stars mumbled.
"There's nothing to be sorry for. Next time you want some of my vodka, just ask. I'm just concerned," I spoke softly.
"

About what?" he asked, still refusing to look at me. I hunched over slightly to get a peek of his face.
"Stars, it's not healthy to bottle up emotions this much. Surely you need to talk to someone about what happened to you at the facility to get some weight off your shoulders. Please, just talk to me. I'm here for you, I always will be," I gently said. I nudged at his tea on the table.

I heard him sigh, then he lifted his head up and took his tea.
"Since you're my mate, you signed up to be my personal therapist for the rest of time, do prepare yourself fluffball I've had a traumatic life," he claimed. He took a sip of the hot liquid before continuing.
"I fended for myself for years before being taken in by France, she had to convince my own father to let me stay. After that, I could be a kid again, play, not worry about my next meal, then after I thought everything was going my way, I was kidnapped. Brought to a facility where they conduct "experiments" on people like us. Some people had lesser experiments conducted on them, but me? No," his body shook as he fought to take in a breath.
"They tore me open. Tried to ruin me physically and mentally to see how my body would heal, or how my mind reacted. Whenever I tried to explain what my body would do before an experiment, they would punish me, sometimes with a whip, sometimes by putting barbed wire in my mouth, they got creative," he chuckled. "Every scar has a memory. I remember everyone. They hurt me in so many ways that I eventually became numb to it all and accepted my fate," he looked off to the side. "When they figured out I was a "superior omega" they were going to drag me away, once again, to become a baby maker. Then I just snapped," he started to shake as his voice broke. I slowly wrapped my arms around my Stars.
"Russia, am I a monster if I enjoyed killing those guards? I- I didn't make them suffer, it was quick and painless, I promise," he stuttered out. Eyes shiny with tears locked their gaze on mine.
"You aren't a monster, my Stars. You did what you needed to do and now you're here, you're safe. I promised to protect you," I whispered. My mate dug his head in my chest as he started to weep. I could only hold him and rub circles on his back in an attempt to comfort him. Striped fingers clung to my back.
As time passed by, Stars calmed down little by little. His grasp was less desperate and he had stopped his crying.

"Thank you," Stars croaked, his voice raw from crying.
He pulled his head from my chest and looked into my eyes. My mate's vibrant eyes were red and puffy from emotions. He smoothed my cheek and kissed the corner of my mouth before settling back into my body. I held him in a warm welcoming embrace.
Silence filled the air until Stars broke it first.

"I think I love you."

__________

Laughs in stressed out author