Discussions

Russia's pov
☆°•☆•°☆

Overwhelming emotions took control of my body as I tightly hugged my mate. I buried my head in his neck. How could he ever think this is bad news?
I cherished his warm body pressed up against mine. I took in lungs full of his scent that I could never tire of.
My Stars patted my back. "Russ, too tight," he choked out. I immediately let go of him and profusely apologized.
"I didn't hurt the baby did I?" I panicked. Stars chuckled, "No, love. We're both fine." I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding. Slender fingers took my calloused ones and we held hands.
"We are gonna have a child... us. The most notorious alpha and one of the strongest omegas are creating a baby. My God, they are gonna be freaky scary and strong," Stars thought out loud. "Oh Bear, what have we done to the world?"

I chuckled.
"You made mine brighter," I answered truthfully.

"You are so cheesy," Stars rolled his eyes then smiled, "but I love that you're so sweet like that."
I kissed his cheek.

"Are you planning on telling your family? France will be thrilled to have a baby around, more so that it will be her grandchild," my voice was soft and calming.
"Of course, I'll tell them. But I don't know when. Maple was talking about having lunch with Ukraine and my parents. Should I invite myself to tell them? I know Maple and mother will be over the moon, but I don't know about my father," he mumbled the last part. I squeezed his arm and looked into his dazzling blue and vibrant orange-red eyes.
"Do whatever makes you comfortable. All of my family is eager for little pups. Plus they all care for you. Bela has been groaning about how she is tired of being stuck around her family and people trying to fuck her family so I think she'd be excited about having a niece or nephew."

"I being one of those people that wants to fuck her family?"

"She loves you, but yes. And you did," I smirked.
The beautiful, flustered person beside me smacked me.
It was deserved.

Once my mate collected himself, effortlessly, he said, "She was the first one to know-" a pang of jealousy and gust rung through my body. "- She knew before I did even," he chuckled. Oh. Okay. Why was I even jealous? It's not like they were doing anything wrong. Even if America was to tell her before me, I shouldn't be offended because it is his choice of who to tell and who does not.

"You know what. Let's just rip the bandage off and tell my family today," America said confidently.
"Do you want me to be there with you, my Stars?" I asked politely. I want to be there just in case I have to slap some sense into my mate's father.
"Yeah. Please."

I pulled the smaller male into my lap and cuddled the creator of my child. America placed a delicate kiss on the top of my head and whispered, "You do too much for me."
"I could never do too much for the love of my life."

He sighed and stroked my long, disobedient hair.
"I think you could use a therapy session since you barely talk about your past with me."
"Well my childhood was rather mundane compared to yours, but still a shit show."
"Let's both agree our kid won't have a crapy childhood as we did."
"Let's."

France's pov
☆°•☆•°☆

I love the mornings. Gentle rays of golden light leaking through the window panes. Steam rolling off fresh pastries as their pleasant aroma fills the air of my home.

"Good morning, love."
"Good morning, little beta Britain," I chuckled. My mate rolled his eyes, "Now I know where the boys get their humor from."
"Well someone has to be the funny one; and heads up, I'm not the wet towel, darling."
Britain grumbled as he poured himself tea.
"Oh, speaking about the boys. Canada is coming over later with his Ukraine. He insists that they aren't romantically involved; but if they aren't, then why are they getting all those neck bruises?"
My mate only sighed as a reply.

"I hate that America has already tethered himself to an alpha. Rubs salt in the wound that it's a male too."
I smacked him over the head with the wooden spoon I was holding. He exclaimed in pain and rubbed his head.
"America is a grown man that is capable of making his own decisions," I defended my non-biological son.
"Questionable decisions," the short man grumbled.
I smacked him again. I am sick of him degrading his own son.
"You don't know half the things that poor thing has been though! Those wicked men gouged out one of his beautiful eyes, cut him open, and left him for dead to see how his body would react. If you were a good father and cared about your firstborn, you'd know what he has been through and that his mate genuinely loves him," I went off. "You should make yourself useful here and try to mend the relationship you broke. Another word out of you and you'll sleep in the fireplace." I said sternly.

Britain's hurt expression made my composure falter. I sighed.
"Sorry. I went too far," I apologized.
"No, no. Your anger is justified. I have been a rather terrible father to America. I've been too harsh on him throughout his life, especially now," his tone was mournful and full of regret.
"I should go apologize to my son," my mate had a timid look on his face that was also reflected in his voice.
To be realistic, America will probably never fully forgive his father, which is completely understandable.
"Maybe we can invite America and Russia to lunch today. I know that America can't resist a homemade meal of mine," I chuckled at the last part.
"That'd be nice, darling. We could have a nice meal as a family once again," Britain stated.

__________

It's really cold rn and won't be above freezing for two weeks.
Anyways

How I came out to my best friend
°•°•°

Chillen at my house eating Wendy's with no one else around.

Me: *holds up bent fry* Dude, my sexuality is kinda like this fry. Straight for the most part, but leans the other way sometimes.

*dead silence*

We both start hysterically laughing

Her: Out of all of the ways to come out as bi, you compare yourself to a fucken fry?? I love and support ya, but hell. You are so weird.

Me: Yeah. I'm 80% sure my parents have a bet on me if I'm apart of the alphabet mafia or not. So anyways. Wanna hot coco?

°•°•°

I can never have serious conversations :'D

GET YOURSELF A HOT COCO ASAP