57. A Princess Wedding

Rosie

"Omg omg!" I squealed as Sally fixed the veil to my hair.

There I was, with my best friend getting ready in the room we had been given all to ourselves.

I hadn't even seen myself yet but I knew I was going to be over the moon in love with myself.

The makeup and hair ladies began packing up their belongings as they wished me the happiest of times before heading off.

I can't believe it's already time.

"I can't believe I'm about to get married!" I squealed as Sally hugged me tightly.
"Omg I can't believe it" she matched my energy.

"Okay okay I need to breath" I tried calming myself down but my nerves were just insane right now.

"Okay you ready?" Sally asked as she turned me around to finally see myself in the mirror...
I nearly cried as I looked at how beautiful I was...

My dress was even more perfect with my hair and makeup

My dress was even more perfect with my hair and makeup. I felt like a princess.

"Oh god Sally I can't believe this is it" I squealed feeling like I could die right now.

"Let's do this" she smiled as she took me to the entrance of the aisle.
There was a curtain that covered me, and there was a bend so Luca could see my side profile as i walked down the aisle, then I would turn and face him to walk down...oh god it was just perfect.

"You ready" Lee asked as he held out his arm for me to hold.

Lee was walking me down the aisle today. I was happy it was him, there was no one else I would rather.

Almost everyone was here...all team 1 team and 2, Lucas parents and about 15 other people I hadn't really met yet...I felt slightly embarrassed that none of these people were my guest but I know being Lucas soon to be wife, that a-lot of them were just as much my family as they were his, especially the boys and Sally.

Sally was my maid of honour so she was the only one up there with me, which I really didn't mind.

"I'm ready" I breathed out as Lee nodded.
I held onto his arm as one of the planners opened the curtains...

We took a few steps out and omg the happiness I felt was beyond describable...it was so beautiful...

it was so beautiful