52. One Notes Strength

Rosie

it's been 3 months since I watched the love of my life die before my eyes...and 3 months since I watched him walk right back through the day I once watched him leave through, thinking he'd never walk through it again.

The last 3 months have been nothing but perfection.

Every day we've spent in each others embrace, barley leaving each others sight, afraid of losing one another again, but ultimately just wanting to be surrounded in each others presence.

We slowly had most my things moved into his room making it ours finally. And now it really was a pink and black room.

"It looks so strange" he looked at me with an uncertain look painting his puzzled perfection of a  face.

I just laughed at him knowing it would take a while for him to get use to.
I mean it wasn't overly pink, only a few little bits and pieces, like it still mainly was dark and depressing, but if that made him happy then it made me happy.

"Wanna have sex" he asked making me burst out laughing as he wrapped his arms around my waist picking me up and placing me on the nice neat bed I had just made
"Heyy I just made this bed" I slapped him playfully.
"Okay...let's ruin it" he winked insinuating you know what.

I giggled as he placed soft kisses down my collar bone...I didn't know he was being serious.

And well you know what happened next😉.

After that we quickly showered together before getting dressed and ready to go have lunch with Sally and jack.

Jack was pretty much all healed up and was spending most his time recovering back at home with Sally.

Jack and Luca hadn't seen each other since Russia so I guess you can say they were both pretty excited.
Sally and I had grown a lot closer over the past few months, we'd been calling almost every night to gossip about little things. Sally told me how excited Jack really was to see Luca, and I told her how excited Luca was too, I mean we both know not to let them find out or they'd both kill us for sharing their secrets.

"Luca have you seen my-

I stopped instantly as I watched him read the letter I had left the night I was going to take my own life.

When I thought he wasn't coming back I just couldn't handle living anymore...that's when I put the gun to my head, I had left a note for him just incase by some miracle he would return.

The note.
"Dear my love, these past few days have been nothing but extreme torture for me, and I realise now in this moment that no matter how hard I try, I cannot live without you. My whole life I have longed to call someone my own, and getting to call you mine was the most fortunate thing that has ever happened to me. Although I wish with all of my being that we could create a family and live the rest of ours lives together in each others embrace, I know that I just have to be grateful for the time we shared, and I am, because the past 20 years I have roamed the earth, the last few months have been the best of it, all because of you. So as I hold this gun to my head, ready to pull the trigger I feel nothing but happiness knowing I will be sent straight to the stars to spend the rest of eternity with you.
I love you".

"Luca...put that down please" I pleaded as I looked down at my hands in regret feeling like my heart was breaking all over again.

"What is this?" He asked as he wiped away the single tear that escaped his emotionless face.
I didn't answer him...I didn't dare make eye contact with him, my anxiety took over.

I heard his big foot steps marching over to me as his soft hands lifted my chin up to look at him...but I kept my eyes shut, afraid of what might happen.
I was expecting him to yell at me and curse me for being so silly...but instead I felt his arms wrap around my small body...

"I'm so sorry baby" he cried out.

"It's not your fault" I angrily answered him, feeling upset that he was blaming himself.

"Your here okay...im here, we're together, that's all that matters" I cried out looking deep into his beautifully broken eyes.

He nodded his head yes as his lips quivered in sadness, while short single tears stroked his beautiful cheeks.

"Come on...let's go" I smiled at him as I grabbed his hand, guiding him down the stairs to get going for lunch with Sally and jack.

"Hey" he said, pulling me by the waist, our bodies folding together as we stared deep in each others eyes like we were hypnotised.

"I love you" he smirked into me as I wiped the soft tears from his eyes.

"I love you too Luca" I smiled into him.
And with that we made our way into his favourite 72 black mustang.

With the windows down we sped along the highway as the breeze blew into my once perfectly sat hair.
I watched as the city building towered over us, my love sat next to me as he stroked my thigh.
I couldn't help the smile that crept up, I felt so fucking happy, everything was perfect.

I never thought it could get this good. My life really was like a movie... an award winning romance, action, drama, comedy and a lot more, movie.