29. An Angels Disguise

Luca

Considering how much money I've spent on this fucking building they definitely need to upgrade the 1 bathroom to occupy the 3 floored mansion.

I headed back, struggling to avoid faces I don't even know existed till now, every single one of them wanting to conversate about nothing but their useless boring lives.

I watched through the crowd as Rosie's beautiful gown came into view, still sitting silently at the bar, no doubt waiting for
Me to return. I was nearly there when I bumped into jacks childhood girlfriend, Sally. We conversed for a while until I pointed towards the mini bar where jack was sitting alone, probably waiting for Sally.

Once I guided her toward jack I whipped my head around to see Rosie heading out towards the balcony. Sally kissed my cheek which was something most Italian woman do in kind gestures, nothing anyone took seriously, it was merely a 'thank you'.
I yelled out for her but she mustn't have heard me.

I tried following her but I lost her in the crowd.
After a good 10 minutes I finally  gave up and decided to catch up with some old friends, certain she'd be back any minute now, maybe she was trying to find the restroom.

After about 30mins I went to stand in a lonely corner sick of talking about absolute nonsense to people who merely wanted to be seen with me to gain a better reputation. Somehow I managed to find a spot barley in view to anyone nearby.

Where is she? I haven't seen her in ages.
Maybe I should call her. She doesn't have a phone dickhead.
I rubbed my forehead starting to get frustrated from my lack of control. Not knowing where she was is just enough to make me feel as if I'm not in control anymore.

Maybe she got lost.
I sent Lee a quick message to see if maybe he had seen her or if any of the guys had. Just before I could hit send I felt someone smash into me. The wind nearly knocked me down backwards yet I stood my ground feeling ready to abuse the fuck out of them until I met the eyes of the person who dared knock into me...

Rosie, thank god, I've been looking everywhere.

Was she crying? My heart felt like it was stung by a thousand bees at one.

"What happened little mouse? Has someone hurt you? Who hurt you baby?" I demanded,  grabbing her chin to look at me. My veins filled with hot magma and I could barley see straight. I felt my blood boil from beneath my scorched skin.
I'm going to murder someone.

Though she did the last thing I expected... she smiled, she smiled through her tears. Whats happening?
"Uh yeah actually" she stuttered, her voice breaking, still not daring to look me in the eyes.

Who the fuck was it? wWhen I find them I'm going to bury them alive in a pool of acid.

"You".

I furrowed my brows, not sure if I heard right, though her eyes looked more serious than ever before.

What? What's going on?
I looked around confused hoping that something around would somehow give me a clue as to what she was talking about... and it did.

Right as Carter came into view, standing right behind her, his violently white teeth glaring and smiling as if he'd won a war.
A look that said fuck you.
I knew right then and there what he had done.
He'd been told the 'plan' and he told her.

He has no idea what he's just done. He's already a dead man. If he doesn't run, he better start because he has no idea the things I've already got in store for him.

Her whimpered tears choked the life out of me, bringing me back instantly. Shes broken, it's plastered all over face. What the fuck have I done?

"It's okay at least you don't need to pretend any more huh, now you can go back to flirting with the tall blonde"