42. Everything I Want

Rosie

I couldn't sleep last night for some reason, I think it was because Luca had left at some point during the night to tend to one of his calls.

I don't know what happened after that, I think he fell asleep on the couch after his call.

I've been up since around 5am. It was 8am now, I've just been laying in bed trying to get back to sleep but I just couldn't, the sun was too bright even with the curtains drawn.

I took a quick shower in Lucas bathroom and headed back down the hall into my room to change into some clothes. Luca said he had a surprise for me today, that I had to wear exercise clothing.

We better not be hiking that's all I can say. I've always hated hiking, I mean I love the forest and all but hiking is just too much pressure to get to your chosen destination if that makes sense.

I chucked on a black sports bra and a pair of short bike pants to match. I placed on my runners and tied my hair up in a lose ponytail.

Okay let's do this. I got down the stairs fully expecting to see Luca asleep on the couch, but he wasn't. Hmm where was he?

"Lee, do you know where Luca is" I asked as he sipped on his coffee looking down at the news paper in front of him.

"Oh yeah he said when you came down to send you down stairs, here I'll take you now" he got up, folding the paper and guiding me to the back of the house.

"What do you mean downstairs?" I questioned seriously confused.
I never knew there was another part to the house.

"You'll see" he smirked over his shoulder.
Ummm what's going on right now?

I watched as Lee punched in a code on a black key pad which opened up a door which looked like it led into a bedroom ... nope it didn't. The door opened revealing a short staircase that harshly wrapped around big concrete walls.
What the hell is this place?

"Lee your not gonna kill me are you" I asked as I crossed my arms over my chest feeling slightly insecure in what I was wearing.
He just laughed as he punched in another code on these big concrete walls that slowly opened up.

Holy fuck...
You've got to be kidding me.

I couldn't believe what was in front of me.

There was this massive room, surrounded by just concrete walls, there were multiple fighting rings and exercise equipment stacked up everywhere, to the sides of the room were desks, very modern looking technology that I'd never seen before in my life.

It started to click. This must be there safe zone in the house.

"Don't be nervous, you'll be fine" lee said as he turned his back making his way out of the doors we just entered.

"No don't!...... leave me" I said harshly as my voice descended into nothingness as he cut me off with the sound of the doors shutting behind him.
I sighed before turning around again to see some of the scariest men I'd ever seen training and exercising all around the place.

God I was like an ant compared to them.

I knew I looked out of place, and I was. I stood there awkwardly like a chicken with my arms folded as I just kept my head down avoiding eye contact with anyone.

"There she issss!"
I looked up as I heard big foot steps coming towards me, I watched as Luca jogged up to me with a smile on his face.

"This is the surprise huh?" I asked awkwardly.

"Yes. I know you don't like it but, I have to go away soon and it's gonna make me feel a hell of a lot better knowing you know how to defend yourself somewhat".