22. No Room For Air

Luca

I didn't realise just how much the hot water calmed my nerves down till I stepped foot back into the cold air, feeling the whole sense of anger and punishment flood my veins once again.
I got dressed and picked up the shit lying my room to get rid of the mess that's been left here for days. Ive just been too tired to clean anything. I'm fucking exhausted to say the least.

I took a big deep breath as I stood in the middle of room feeling completely exhausted from today.
I put my hands on my hips as I put my head up towards the roof, the fan feeling nice on my wet head, my eyes closed as my body relaxed with big deep breaths.
I was so tired, I could almost fall asleep standing up. I was almost fully relaxed and feeling quite happy with a silence I hadn't heard in weeks, so peaceful mmm.......

****BANG*****

I instantly jumped out of my skin. The blaring snarl of a gun shot filled the air, terrifying me for a split second as it pulled me from my peaceful state.

I instantly grabbed my gun from the bed side draw.
What the fuck was that?

How the fuck did they get in the house with the security?

I rushed into my closet quickly glancing at the camera screens I had set up to see a full view of the entire house. I couldn't see anything.
How the fuck did they find my house? I'm filling with way to much rage right now.

My mind ran through thousands of thoughts within seconds, then the worst one of all hit me; Rosie.

I ran out of my room racing down the stairs ready to have my men by my side to blaze fire straight to whoever the fuck was in my house.

I instantly came in eye contact with Dylan, kade, Zane, Lee and jack. Where the hell is Josh?.

We all hid behind the walls nodding to each other ready to come out and attack whoever the fuck was here.

I put my fingers up counting down from three ready to jump out any second
1.....

2....

3.....

We all jumped in union...

"You fucking idiot!!" Zane yelled out almost instantly.

"For fucks sake man" Dylan shouted almost at the exact same time.

I couldn't fucking believe it.

Josh was stood there, biting his lip with his hands up in protection. He had been gifted a new gun a few weeks ago from us, but he had no idea how to use the goddamn thing, he dropped it instantly.

"I'm so sorry I misfired. Luca man I'm so sorry it was an accident I swear" Josh panicked like I'd never seen before.

"Why the fuck were you playing with it in the house Josh!" I yelled out utterly baffled at his stupidity.
I can't catch a fucking break I swear.

"I could really fucking shoot you in the face right now Josh I swear to god" I spat out with my hands above my head trying to calm myself down while the others sighed in relief taking a seat at the counter on the bar stools with their head in their hands.

I knew they were just as frustrated as me. As angry as I am I can't be too hard on him, he's the youngest here, I know he's still learning.

"Okay everyone take a deep breath. No one's hurt, no one's broken in, that's the main thing" Lee said trying to help calm down the situation like he always did.
He's kinda like the father to us all in these situations.

Not that a situation like this has ever happened before.

After what felt like hours of standing in the same spot, Lee broke the silence once again.