41. Good In A World Of Evil

⚠️😉
Luca

The trip back was exhausting to say the least, the pilots were late and I had to take multiple calls before boarding.
The guards at home needed some final information about the mission against the Russians and considering it's only a few weeks from now, we need to know everything there is too it.

But never the less, it was fucking amazing. Everywhere I've ever travelled I've never actually enjoyed it, I've never really taken in the beauty of the different places around the world, but being with her it was like she showed me a new side of the world, she showed me the good in a world full of evil.

That night meant everything to me, feeling the full force of her body just made me fall in love with her even more if that's even possible.

Over the years I've had sex with more woman than I can count on my hands and toes but with all those woman it was just pure lust, barley that that if anything ...with Rosie it was nothing but love...
she felt so fucking perfect, she was sexy and beautiful and gorgeous and everything good in this world.

After that night we just couldn't stop, it was like we were the last to people on earth trying to repopulate, I know thats dramatic but I couldn't help myself, she felt so fucking good, it was like ecstasy.

We sat on the plan wrapped up in each others warmth as we slept almost the entire flight trying to gain back our sleep from waking up at 4am to pack.

Once we landed back into Brooklyn I had a car waiting outside so we could take off as soon as possible.
I just wanted to get home, I could tell Rosie did too, we were both exhausted, most likely from the sun we had been exposed to the whole week...that amongst other things.

🦋

Thank fuck we're finally home.

"Mmmm so tiredddd" Rosie complained as she fell into the soft bed we called our own.
We had decided to keep both our rooms yet we still hated being apart, we couldn't sleep without each other anymore.
I laughed as I watched her fall straight back asleep even though she'd been sleeping for 5 hours straight.
It was only 11am so I let her sleep as I unpacked both our belongings trying to take a weight off her shoulders when she woke up.

I finally finished unpacking after about 40 minutes of trying to figure out where all Rosie's belongings lived in her room, after that I had a quick shower and kissed her temple as I heard her snore quietly.

I finally finished and headed down stairs to see what was happening. I couldn't see anyone upstairs so I typed in the code for the basement below, I went through the big concretes doors as I entered the base we had built only a few years ago.

It was a big basement with concrete walls and a huge training gym to the side, there were computers and camera set up at multiple desks as I watched my men prepare for the biggest fight of our lives.
I watched as my men trained tirelessly.

"Ello boss!" Jenning's said in his thick Irish accent as he pat my back from behind.

I caught up with most, if not everyone before my men finalised the plans with me.

"Okay everything seems good but there's one more thing I need" I I crossed my arms over my chest.
My men looked at me with approval, knowing they'd do anything their boss asked of them.

"Rosie needs to be trained" I said almost completely emotionless.

"The woman who's been staying in the house all these months?" they questioned genuinely trying to understand wether or not that's who I was talking about.