1. Bees And Butterflies

Thank you for clicking on my story, please be aware there are sexual and violent content in this book...
Please also save any negative comments to yourself, remember words have a giant impact on lives.
Constructive criticism is different to negativity.
Enjoy...

(The main M character personality develops softly over time, don't stress, he's not THAT malicious😉)

For those who want to escape reality and crawl into the lap of a real man...

Rosie

Today will be a good day, today will be a good day...
I kept on repeating this to myself as I brushed my teeth over the white stained vanity in my small but very cute and cosy bathroom.

Once I finished, I picked out a pair of long tight skinny jeans, and a black tank top with a grey sweater to stop the cold from invading, although I knew it wouldn't work. It's nearly winter here in Brooklyn so it's starting to get colder by the day, I'm not complaining though, I love to be rugged up in layers, it feels comforting in a sense.

I live in a city called Brooklyn, a city a lot of people come to get rich and famous, although in my opinion it's quite the opposite.

I'm freshly 20, I live on my own in a small apartment complex in the middle of town, it's almost like a small city with all its great big lights and buildings that surround it.

I don't have much connection to life, and I know that sounds harsh but I have no friends or family, I'm a bit of a lone wolf, I don't mind it though, I've always liked being in my own presence.

I never met my birth parents, all I know is that they live somewhere in California with 3 daughters, and that they had me when they were very young, hence the reason I was put into the system.

I've been in the foster system my whole life, well up until I was 18 and old enough to fend for myself, so that's exactly what I did. I would never dare let myself stay with strangers at any point in my life from the moment I had a choice.
Living with strangers has caused extreme trauma in my life, trauma I never want to re-live.

I don't do much outside of work really. I work in a little cafe downtown called Blues, although it's quite small it's still very cosy and gets plenty of customers to keep staff busy. I've been working there for about 2 years, ever since I moved to Brooklyn really.

I pushed on my white new balance sneakers and plugged in my ear phones as I made my way out into the cold streets of Brooklyn.
My shift starts at 11am so I usually leave at 10:30, although the walk is only around 20mins, better to be early than late I always say.

I watched as fancy cars rolled by with their sleek shine wishing one day I get to live the luxurious life.
I know it'll never come but maybe if I wish hard enough god will grant me one good thing in this life.

I do know how to drive I just don't have the money for a car, which is okay for now, I don't mind walking, it keeps the weight off and keeps me occupied I guess.

🦋

I made my way into Blues placing my coat and handbag into the shelves behind the counter while I smiled and waved at my fellow co-workers.

I never really spoke to any of them unless I had to, and they do the same too so I don't feel so bad at the end of day for my ignorance.

The cafe is small but comforting, it has red stained brick walls covering the building while green vines and plants spurred out across the place to give it extra decoration. Fairy lights hung high across the roof with lots of bees and butterfly stickers on the walls to give off a fantasy forest vibe.
I loved bees and and butterflies, they're my favourite animals, or insects I guess some would say.