12. The Bitter Devil

Luca

I couldn't help rage flood my veins. I couldn't see anything but fire, fire raging within the deepest parts of my soul. Red was the only colour in front of me.

Before I could re-think my action, I had leaped forward grabbing Dylan by the chollar pinning him up against the beautiful white walls they had just perfectly decorated. I couldn't stop myself before my fist connected with his jaw, not once, not twice but five fucking times I slammed my fist into his face without any hesitation.

"Don't—hit—You—hit— Ever—hit—Question—hit— My—hit—orders!" I roared out as I felt arms grabbing me, pulling me off the bastard.

"That's enough!"
"He's had enough Luca!"

While Kade and Josh tried to bring me out of my daze, I saw Lee and Zane checking to see if Dylan was okay.
"Oh Luca, why'd you do that?" Kade asked with sorrow behind his eyes.

Josh and Kade held onto my shoulders as they guided me down stairs into the kitchen trying to get me away from Dylan.
I sat down in the bar stool shaking off their presence. I didn't want to be touched right now. I could still feel the rage flowing through me like blood.

Silence filled the room for what felt like hours, but it had only been a few minutes.

"What happened man? I mean I know he shouldn't have said that but he's said a lot worse before Luca and you have never acted like that?" Kade asked knowing full well I could never lash out at him, that's why he asked, if any of the others had asked that question it would've been a repeat of what I just did to Dylan.

Josh and Kade stood there with their arms crossed, brows furrowed ready for an answer.

I sighed, running my fingers through my hair.
"I-I don't fucking know" I answered truthfully.

"Do you care about her?" Kade asked genuinely curious.

"No! I don't give a fuck about her I don't give a fuck about anyone, I'm just tired, she means nothing" I spat out.

"Then what the fuck was that for man?! You've said a lot worse than that before too" Kade spat out shaking his head in confusion. Josh stood there silently watching the chaos unfold.

"Do not raise your voice at me!" I spat out as I stood up from the chair pointing a harsh finger in his face. How dare he speak to me that way?

"Don't you ever speak to me that way, or I swear I will burry you 6ft Kade" I roared.

"Sorry sir" He instantly apologised realising what he had just done and who he was speaking to.

Although he's my best friend I will not let anyone speak to their Don in any such way.

"Let me set this straight...I.do.not.care.about.her.
But she is living under my roof, therefor it is my responsibility to ensure she is safe, if anything happens, If she hears your comments, she will try to leave, and she will go straight to the police where half our foes infest the joint. I do not want to waste the bitch, when she can be a perfectly good solider, but if she hears any of that shit, she will leave and I will have to kill her, that is it, that is the only reason I am being cautious of what is said, that is the only reason, I do not give a shit about her"

I spat out ensuring all the guards inside heard, ensuring Lee and Dylan heard as they stood on the stairway staring.

"Fuck man, you didn't have to hit me! Just tell me that next time, damn it" I heard Dylan spit out from behind me.

"Go get the nurse and shut the fuck up, I do what I want Dylan, if I want to hit you, I will hit you, If I want to kill you, I will fucking kill you. Watch your words or I swear I will do it again" I stood tall, staring into his fear filled eyes. Lee hung onto him as he guided him across the house.