40. Barbados

Very long chapter ahead. 5000 word count but it's worth it😉

Rosie

I cant believe I'm actually packing to leave the country, I've barley even left the state. Never in my life would I have thought I'd ever get the opportunity to leave the country and travel, especially with a man I'm head over heels for.
I cant help the spurs of excitement radiating off me.

"You ready my love" Lucas head popped around the corner as he lent on my door frame, making it look like it was made for a dwarf.

"Yess!" I squealed not being able to contain the euphoria.  I ran up to his arms placing a soft kiss on his lips trying my best to be as thankful as possible, although I don't think I'll ever be able to repay him for this.

After last nights little interaction I basically became a ripe tomato and kissed his cheek like a fifth grader before running up the stairs and hiding under my covers from embarrassment. As much as I wanted him to do exactly that, I also know I'm probably so far inexperienced for him and I feel like I'm gonna disappoint him.

🦋

"It's about a 5 hour flight so maybe take your headphones mouse" Luca suggested as we sat in the boarding area.

"Okay" I played with my fingers nervously waiting for our names to be called any second now. I've never been on a plane before.
Luca must've noticed my discomfort.

"Are you okay baby?" he took my hands in his own, rubbing gentle circles over my thumb.

"I uh I've never been on a plane before" I said as I snickered just now realising how silly that sounded when I say it out loud. What am I? Five.

"It's okay little mouse, It's completely safe okay" he placed gentle kisses on the back of my hands, sending shivers through my back bone.

Suddenly like in the movies, his name was being called form an older man just across from us.

We weren't flying with all the other people, of course we weren't. Luca's a billionaire and a mafia king, he owns multiple private Jets and planes which were kept at all different locations around the Brooklyn area. How did I forget that.

"Come on baby, that's us" he winked taking my hand in his own making our way down the corridors out into the open air.

Holy crap...It's massive. The jet was painted completely satin black, it's gorgeous.

Luca looked down at me raising his brows as if he was showing off his baby.

I laughed at him before we made our way up the huge stairs into the jet....you have to be kidding me...

If I thought the outside was nice, you should see the inside.
I feel like I'm on cloud 9. Did I die and become Taylor Swift? This is...this isn't just rich, this is disgustingly rich.

We took our seats in the smooth brown leather seats on the side of the plane looking out through the open windows.
Theres even beds at the back with a small kitchen and tv set up at the front.
You could literally live in this place.
I never knew planes and Jets had a kitchen! They probably don't, but of course Lucas would.

"This is..." I couldn't say anymore. I was speechless.

"Nice for a first timer huh" he pulled me from my seat onto his lap.

"Very" I said as I just now realised...it was only us in here besides the pilots which had a door shut for privacy.

Within about 15 minutes we were up and flying like a bird in the heavens.