"Don't know. A day or two?" Jay awkwardly smiled at Wu.

"It's like you always say, better to have it and not need it than need it and not have it" Cole explained and Wu raised an eyebrow "I never said that."

Jay laughed "And you say we never listen!"

"...I never said that either" Wu sighed and Pixal pitched in "Master Wu, perhaps this is an opportunity to field-test the new joint-tactical vehicles."

Kai's expression brightened up "Oh! What new joint-tactic...What?"

~~~

We arrived at the living room. "Asteria, if you may?" Pixal inquired and I nod. I approached the target that hung on the wall and moved it sideways as I pressed the red button.

The tv area went below and the wall opened as an elevator showed. "Wow!" Nya exclaimed and all of us went in the elevator as Pixal pressed a button and we started to descend.

Calm music started to play and I smiled to myself as I listened.

"Did anyone know this was here?" Lloyd asked the others and Cole shook his head "No."

Kai groaned "Nobody tells me anything!"

"We've been working on it for the past six months" Pixal smiled and I nod.

"I didn't even notice any construction" Jay said and my expression changed to disappointment as I faced my brother "You were playing video games."

"Huh...?" He muttered and I sighed as we got to the bottom floor and the elevator opened.

We all stepped out of the elevator "Woah..." The others exclaimed.

"We have a secret base!!" Jay shouted excitedly. "Huh, what's that?" Nya pointed to one of the vehicles. Pixal smiled "We call it the Land Bounty."

She took out a Manuel "Each vehicle has a Manuel so make sure to-"

The others quickly drove out and I groaned. "Did they even take the luggage?" Pixal questioned.

I sighed and the three of us took the elevator back up and went to the courtyard. I went to transform into my Dragon but heard Nadine ask "Mom...?"

I turned "Oh, Nadine." I walked over and knelt down to her. "I'm sorry, did I forget to tell you? Your mother and I are heading off to a little day trip with the others. We won't be gone for too long. I'm sure Master Wu and Pixal can help entertain yo while we're gone."

Nadine hugged me "Okay. Be safe!"

I hugged back and smiled as we pulled away. I transformed into my Dragon and took the luggage in my front two claws.

"Asteria, look after them please" Wu said and sighed. I made a gentle roar in understanding as I flew off in the sky and dove after the six.

~~~

I flew above the six as they drove through the desert and I flew up above. I saw an oasis nearby and the others drove over there. I followed as they parked and got out/off their vehicles.