"Aaa wait........" Jun sigh and went to the bed. He arrange the pillows in a line in the middle of the bed. Dividing it into two parts.

"Right side is your's and left is mine, do not cross it". Jun told him. Minghao nodded as a small smile crept on his face. He is happy that Jun atleast care.

Aaacchuuhhh , as Jihoon have thought, Soonyoung cought cold. He was worried as Soonyoung kept on sneezing and he haven't even eaten his lunch nor dinner. Jihoon also don't know if he should sleep on the bed or not. As Soonyoung might not like it. He somehow gathered his courage and asked.

"Where should I sleep?"

"Here... Cuddling with me". Soonyoung replied patting the place beside him. Jihoon was surprised by sudden change in Soonyoung, don't he even hate being in the same room as Jihoon, and now he is saying to sleep beside him and even cuddling.
It made him confused but he just started to walk towards bed and sat beside him.
A smrick appeared on Soonyoung's face as he turned to face the younger.

"You really think you can sleep next to me?" Soonyoung said coldly.

"Know your place bitch". He said pointing at the floor. Jihoon was so sad but he didn't let it show on his face. He expressionlessly got up from the bed and spread a thin sheet on the cold floor and sleep on it.
Soonyoung rubbed his forehead with anger and stand in front of Jihoon.

"Ahhh get up". Jihoon looked at him with confusion as now what does the latter want. He still gets up and looked at the direction the older was pointing.

"Mattress in the lower drawer. We are rich bitch, we do have extra beds. But make sure to wake early and clean your bed before anyone enters the room. If anyone found out about this then you are done". Jihoon just nodded as a response and took out the mattress and spread it on the floor. It was way more comfortable than the sheet.

At midnight, everyone were sleeping but then suddenly Jihoon heard the door opening. Jihoon wasn't in a deep sleep so it woke him up. He sat up on his mattress and saw that Soonyoung wasn't in the bed. He saw that the bathroom's light were also off so he got up and went outside to check. When he got out of room, he almost startled seeing Minghao standing in front of him.

"You scared me idiot". Jihoon complains.

"I should say the same". Minghao replied and turned to go down stairs.

"Where are you going?" Jihoon asked trailing behind him.

"To find him". Replied Minghao as he slowly walked towards kitchen.
Both Jihoon and Minghao saw their husbands trying to find some food in kitchen.

"If we don't find anything, you are going to cook Soonie". Jun said as he closed another empty container being displeased.

"I'm so lazy to cook, just try to find something, even a snack is okay". Soonyoung frown as he leaned over Jun cause he was so tired after such a hard punishment.

Jun sigh as he can't find any food. Both were upset that no one cares to leave some food for them. They decided to just drink some water and get back to sleep when they saw Jihoon and Minghao coming to them, looking down being a little scared.

"W_We'll cook ....something real quick". Minghao hesitatly said.

"No need". Jun refused but his stomach can't lie as it growls.
Soonyoung was also so hungry that he didn't want to refuse anymore so he just sat at the dinning table.

"Just be quick". He said as he pulled Jun's hand making him sit beside him. The both wives nodded and went to kitchen to make something real quick.
As they need to make it quick, they just made some scrambled eggs, kimchi fried rice and some ramen noodles.
They served their husbands and stand there as the two hungry boys started to eat hurriedly.
Jun even cough and Minghao was ready to give him some water. Jun drank it and eat a little slowly. They were eating when their wives went back to kitchen.
Then they came out with some ginger tea in their hands.