55

Minho went to sleep and Jisung walked into the room. He stared at Minho snoring softly in the dark from the doorway. Jisung looked at him while smiling but he wasn't smiling as usual. He looked psychotic. Jisung picked his laptop and closed the door gently so he wouldn't wake Minho up. He went down the stairs and plopped down on the couch, still completely in the dark.

"Hehehe.. It's okay Min! Sung will take care of everything and everyone for you!~ Don't worry.." Jisung giggled as he started hacking the hate page from earlier. He tracked down the phone from "hothwang" and grinned when he found the IP address. Jisung set his laptop down and went to the kitchen to grab a knife.

He put on some gloves and giggled again, seeing the knife glisten under the moonlight. Jisung skipped out the main door and headed down to where the IP address brought him to.

----------------

"Ugh.. Do you think you can get back in JYP?" Changbin asked as he popped a piece of candy in his mouth. He was over at Hyunjin's and the two were discussing how Hyunjin got fired. Just then, a knock on the door interrupted their discussion.

"Food delivery." A deep croaky voice came from the other side of the door. Hyunjin got up and opened it and came face to face with someone with a squirrel mask. Jisung handed Hyunjin some boxes and as soon as Hyunjin turned around, Jisung stabbed the knife through Hyunjin's body. 

Hyunjin's eyes widened and he gasped as Jisung took the knife back. Jisung threw the knife on the ground. Hyunjin screamed and crumpled down on the ground. Jisung laughed and grinned upon seeing Hyunjin suffering this much.

Changbin's pupils shrunk as he got up and saw Hyunjin fall to the floor. The squirrel looked and stared at Changbin. He waved and tilted his head before slamming the door and leaving. Hyunjin was bleeding out on the ground and blood gushed from his back where he got stabbed. Changbin grabbed a cloth and tried to stop the bleeding but soon, Hyunjin fell lifeless on the ground.

Changbin gritted his teeth as the corners of his eyes stung. "FUCK!"

After getting what he wanted, Jisung made his way back to the house. When he left Hyunjin's apartment complex, someone stood behind the building, shocked.

Minho clasped his mouth as sweat ran down the sides of his face. He knew Jisung used to stalk people but.. kill someone? Minho shivered as he took a shortcut back to his house so he would make it there before Jisung could. 

Jisung went into the bedroom again and saw Minho there but Minho was completely shaking. Jisung laid down next to Minho and smiled.

"I saw you there. It's for you baby. I love you so much.." Jisung touched Minho's face and Minho opened his eyes.

He wasn't sure what to think about Jisung. He was doing it for him anyways but this seemed a bit too far. Minho didn't mind too much though as Hyunjin was pretty bitchy and mean to him but.. whatever. Minho nodded and cuddled into Jisung's chest. Jisung stroked Minho's hair and both fell asleep. A psycho with a psycho. Perfect match.

----------------

The next day, Minho was in his studio doing some songwriting when the door opened behind him. He turned around and saw Changbin and Seungmin standing at the doorway. Changbin locked the door behind him and suddenly grabbed Minho's arms. He used his other hand and threw a rope around Minho's neck. 

Minho's pupils shrunk and Changbin tilted his head towards Seungmin. Seungmin took the two ends of the rope but he started trembling and his palms turned sweaty.

"Do it! What are you waiting for?!" Changbin screamed at Seungmin as Minho squirmed in his grip. Seungmin shook his head and started gasping for air.

"I-I can't.. I can't do it... M-Minho is.. I just can't.." Seungmin stuttered as he let go of the two ends and buried his face in his hands. Changbin rolled his eyes and let go of Minho. He quickly grabbed the two ends of the rope and suddenly tightened it. Minho coughed and clawed at the rope around his neck but he couldn't.

Minho couldn't breathe. It was suffocating and he knew he was eventually going to die from this. Tears formed on the corners of his eyes uncontrollably and he coughed even more. Seungmin stared at him.

Seungmin.. He wasn't discussed a lot in this story, was he. Seungmin as much as he wanted to hate Minho, he secretly couldn't. He tried convincing himself that Minho was just a burden like Hyunjin had said but every time he witnessed the bullying happen, he'd just stand at the side and feel bad. In front of Changbin and Hyunjin, he'd act like he hated Minho but just like Jeongin, he didn't in reality.

Him and Jeongin would always secretly discuss how to stop Changbin and Hyunjin but every time they tried executing a plan, Jeongin ended up getting abused by Hyunjin and eventually, both stopped taking the risks. Seungmin thought about all Minho had done for him as Changbin strangled him.

He eventually couldn't do it anymore as he saw Minho turn more and more pale. He tackled Changbin and shoved him as hard as he could onto the couch next to the recording studio. Minho grabbed his neck and gasped for air as the tears stopped pouring. 

"Oh why you.. You're just like Jeongin aren't you? Fucking bitch.. It's this rat's fucking fault that Hyunjin got murdered! Why the hell would you stop me, you sack of fucking shit?!" Changbin sat up and punched Seungmin in the face. Seungmin winced as he fell to the side from the impact. Sure he was trying his best and sure, he was strong but he was absolutely no match for Changbin.

Seungmin's face started swelling and he coughed out blood. Changbin was now beyond pissed as he had thought Seungmin did actually despise Minho. Changbin striked at Seungmin and Seungmin raised his arm in defence as he shut his eyes, waiting for the impact but nothing came. He opened an eye again and saw that Minho was grabbing Changbin's arm, stopping him from hitting Seungmin.

Changbin grinned before wrestling Minho, LITERALLY lifting him off the air and smashing him into the desk Minho was working on earlier. Minho screamed as he felt himself crash through the desk and Seungmin's eyes widened as he saw the table literally break in half. Everything on the table crashed onto the floor and Minho grimaced as he got back up slowly. 

"Seungmin go! Get someone to help!" Minho yelled at Seungmin.

"What?! I can't leave you here with this wild monster! He's gonna kill you! Are you stupid?!" Seungmin shot back. 

Changbin glared at Seungmin and grabbed him by the hair. "Since you're weaker and the backstabber, why don't I deal with you first.." 

Changbin smashed Seungmin's head into the wall as hard as he could and blood immediately gushed out. Seungmin fell onto the floor and Minho gasped. His wall was now fucking dented and there was a gigantic blood stain on the dent.

"SEUNGMIN!! NO DON'T YOU DARE FUCKING DIE, YOU BITCHASS!!" Minho screamed. 

All the commotion didn't draw many attention as the walls were opaque and there was noise cancelling installed in these studios. Changbin grinned at Minho and Minho took a step back. 

"You.. Fuck you..." Changbin raised his fist but he suddenly screamed.

Both of them looked down and saw Seungmin, stabbing a shard of concrete that fell from the dent into Changbin's leg. 

"Run Minho.." Seungmin said weakly. Enraged, Changbin raised his leg and kicked Seungmin away. Seungmin bounced and rolled before coming to a stop at the sofa. Tears filled Minho's eyes as he had no choice but to dash out of the studio and call for help. He shut his eyes tight when he heard the screams of Seungmin escaping from the door and ran as fast as he could.

a.n 

im too soft to make seungmin bad too because hes my second bias wrecker so we make him nice but bros probably not making it out of there alive.. but hey at least hyunjin got killed by a protective squirrel