31

"1 year in jail. That's the best I can do. If you would like to apply for bail, that'd be 6 million won." The judge said as she sent the hammer swishing down. Jisung lowered his head and sighed as he stood on the platform, hands still cuffed behind his back.

Minho's lower lip quivered and he shook his head violently. Chan held his arm but Minho swatted it off and leaped over the fence, running straight to Jisung. The guards immediately ran over but Minho was already hugging Jisung tightly, sobbing silently into his shirt. Jisung wanted to hug him back and wrap his arms around Minho to comfort him so much but the handcuffs were restraining his movement and he could only watch as Minho cried even harder.

The guards pulled Minho off and Minho had his first episode of the day. How wonderful. He screamed and kicked with all his might and Jisung's eyes widened. He wanted to chase after Minho but he couldn't and he just yelled at Chan as it was the only thing he could do.

"Episode! Where are his pills!?" 

Minho shrieked as the guards pinned him down on the floor and the same tears with blood came surging out of his eyes. The court was going wild. Jisung bit his lip nervously as he saw Chan searching his bags content but not once had he seen a blue and red bottle. Chan looked up and shook his head. The medication was probably in Minho's bag which was still in the company building.

Jisung looked to the judge and pleaded. "Please can I talk with him? He's unfortunately a victim of psychotic depression and nothing really helps him until we can find his medication- please you can keep me cuffed but just let me have a word with him."

The judge nodded to the guards and they brought Minho back up to the platform who was now quivering all over and curled up in a ball. Jisung sat down and as he couldn't use his arms, he widened his legs, inviting Minho into his embrace. Minho scooted in and cried in Jisung's chest, hiccuping and sniffing as he tried calming himself down. 

Chan had left the courtroom to call for someone to bring over Minho's bag as Jisung whispered gently in Minho's ears.

"Shh baby, I'm here. It's just you and I, okay? No bad guys. No one will hurt you here, you're safe with me. Channie hyung's off to get your pills, you'll be all good very soon. Breathe in and breathe out.." 

Minho complied and he found himself slightly calmer than before as he cupped Jisung's face in his hands. Jisung smiled warmly at Minho and Minho couldn't help but feel even more emotional. The man who helped him despite all he had did to him before. Jisung started it all again, sure, but now he was here to help him get through it.

Minho kissed Jisung on the lips and Jisung laughed when Minho pulled away, blushing and wondering why he did that. Then all of a sudden, a huge ringing noise echoed in Minho's ears and he quickly covered them with his hands.

"Breathe baby, breathe. I'm here. Sungie's here for you."

"Ears.. hurt..." Minho mumbled as blood leaked out from his fingers that were covering his ears. Jisung's eyes widened as it was his first time seeing this too so he got extremely worried and glanced towards the door, hoping to see Chan back with the medication but no one was there. Only the court watching the couple in silence. 

"They really hurt Sung.." Minho winced as he curled up into a ball once more.

"It's going to be over soon. Chan will be back any time, just try calm down, alright?"

Speak of the devil. Chan bursted through the door with the pill bottle in his hand and Jisung smiled gratefully. Chan handed two pills to Minho and Minho chugged it down, the bleeding in his ears stopped soon after and Jisung sighed a sigh of relief.

"Well that's that. Han Jisung, you are now to return to jail." The judge stated and Chan helped Minho up as the guards escorted Jisung away. As soon as Jisung was about to leave the courtroom, Minho raised his hand and the judge cocked an eyebrow.

"If I pay six million right now, is my Sung allowed free?"

"Well I'm afraid that's not how this works- You'll need to app-"

"Seven million?"

"Look this isn't about the price- It's-"

"Well I'm gonna pay to get him out anyways sooner or later, if we do it now we can just skip the whole procedure and make things easier for both of us. Even if I was to apply I'd do it right outside this courtroom this instant and you'll have to be texting me and things, wouldn't it be better for us to talk here in person?"

Jisung turned around and stared at Minho so small and innocent, fighting this hard just to get him out of jail.

"I understand sir but we can't ju-"

"10 million."

The court fell silent. Chan's eyes widened as he stared at Minho. 10 whole million? For one boy? Love really does make someone crazy, huh..

"Well.. There's no way you can whip that up right now-"

Minho rummaged through his bag and pulled out a cheque book. He flipped over and 10 million in cheque splat on the first page.

"..Huh. Interesting... Very interesting. Y'know what? Raise that to 15 million and you have a deal."

Minho nodded and he took out a pen and scribbled the 0 into a 5 and ripped the cheque out. The judge smirked and glanced towards the guards who couldn't do anything but let Jisung free. Minho sprinted over and pulled Jisung into a hug and Jisung wrapped his arms around his waist.

"Baby, I know you love me but what the actual fuck seriously? You could've spent that on yourself, 1 year in jail isn't that bad.. Lord 15 whole million..." Jisung scolded Minho harshly as he pulled away from him.

"Please don't scream at Min.. Min's sorry..." Minho pouted.

Jisung froze.

"Did you just talk in third person?"

Minho quickly smacked his mouth and bowed. "Shit that was cringe, I'm sorry.."

"No no it was adorable, do it again."

"What?"

"Do it again."

"Min doesn't understand..?"

"AHHGGJSJSJSJSJ I LOVE YOU SO MUCH BABY!!"

"Min loves Sung too~"

a.n:

this was a fever dream i wrote this at like 11 pm we went from ji in jail to episodes to tax evasion to just your average minsung and im sry if shit didnt make sense idk court things so yeahh also ill be inactive for the next week because of school things, thank you all who have read it up til here!! im not ending the story obv theres still a lOT to get through but just kinda taking a break!! i love yall and keep stanning skz <3